Michael Hoffman's Open Letter to the Editor of Christian News
http://revisionistreview.blogspot.in/201...erman.html

Friday, April 04, 2014
Open Letter to Lutheran Pastor Herman Otten
Open Letter to Pastor Herman Otten
Editor, Christian News

(Hoffman's note: While this writer's essays and columns are banned from every Catholic newspaper of which we are aware, Herman Otten, editor of the Lutheran newspaper Christian News has regularly published our work, and he is keenly concerned with the issue of Talmud-instigated mockery of Our Lord.)

Dear Pastor Otten

In case anyone wants to do anything with it, we have tweaked the flyer on the Talmudic Blasphemy Against Jesus and reissued it in pdf. at this new link):
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bwg8nmL...sp=sharing

We have also added new information at our blog , including photos, about an earlier Talmudist's attack (scroll to the bottom for the additional details):
http://revisionistreview.blogspot.com/20...us-is.html

Unfortunately, most sound-asleep, so-called Christians have ignored our call to publicize this outrage, which is the main reason the devil rides so high in our world -- Satan's children work overtime for their master. If this vandalism had happened to a synagogue situated near a traditional Catholic center, it would be all over the media -- and the universities, the Pope of Rome and the Protestant Fundamentalists would all be fulminating against it at the highest pitch of sustained denunciation.

Being the miserable sinner that I am,  I have a real fear of God and what He may do with me on Judgment Day, therefore this type of blasphemy is not something that I personally can ignore. Apparently, most of my fellow Christian "activists"  have a much higher standing with Yahweh and need not actively defend the Name of His Divine Son from these ongoing attacks (in 2012 the Trappist monastery in Latrun, near Jerusalem, was spray-painted with the "Jesus is a Monkey" graffito, and the monastery's door was set ablaze). There have been 29 similar attacks in the Israeli state in recent years, but they are so poorly publicized that the prominent Catholic theologian Dr. John Lamont has declared in print that Judaism poses no threat to Christians: (http://revisionistreview.blogspot.com/20...ch-by.html).

As a student of occult ritual, I know that the systematic, ceremonial blasphemy of the Holy Names of Jesus and His Mother, is a psy war attack on the moral fibre of Christians, a way of calculating the degree to which we have sunk into apathy, amnesia and abulia, as well as demonstrating that the Kingship of Christ is non-existent.

When I googled "Jesus is a Monkey" this morning, April 4, I turned up exactly six news stories. Six. And guess what? Half of those pertained to the 2012 blasphemy, not the one that occurred just four days ago.

If I had googled "Missing Flight #370" there would have been a hundred or more news reports. If I had titled this column, "Mystery of Flight 370 Explored" I would have had the riveted attention of thousands of readers.

But protest and publicize an outrage against the Name of Jesus? Help to make this foul deed notorious? Who cares?

It is very interesting to discover what our priorities are.

I am reminded of the words of Jefferson, "I tremble for my country when I reflect that God is just; that his justice cannot sleep forever."

In the Sacred Name of Jesus (Philippians 2:9-10),
Michael Hoffman

It really is strange how what the post-Temple Jewish religion teaches about Jesus, His Mother, and Christians isn't known by many. Post-Temple Judaism (henceforth, just "Judaism" for brevity's sake) is, very literally, an anti-Christ religion, the only other one (that I know of, anyway) being Satanism. But not only do people not know this, Christians who've been indoctrinated with the heretical theology of dispensationalism practically fall all over themselves veritably worshiping the Jewish people and Eretz Israel. When I see those misguided Christians wrapped up in prayer shawls and throwing around Hebrew words and bobbing back and forth while "davening," I get pretty angry -- angry at the writers of the Scofield Bible, the evangelists who keep spreading that poison, the sheer ignorance (and sometimes stupidity -- or worse) of pastors who teach that crap and those who follow them.

It's obvious that that sort of Protestant is starved for "tradition" -- but instead of turning toward Christ's Church, which is RICH in Tradition -- Tradition that goes all the way back to Old Testament Judaism (the REAL Judaism which was fulfilled by the coming of the Messiah) -- they turn toward those who, again literally, blaspheme Our Lord and His Mother and who, if "Orthodox," pray three times a day the "Birkat ha-Minim" -- a part of the "Amida" prayer which is a curse against Christians asking God to destroy us. They even want to "re-build the Temple" -- a straight slap in the Face to Christ. They absorb Holocaust literature while ignoring the gulags completely (and nevermind how Bolshevism came about in the first place). And many Jewish leaders take advantage of all that. See, for ex., "The Rabbi Who Loved Evangelicals":  http://catholicforum.fisheaters.com/inde...929.0.html (prepare to be angered. Sigh.)

There's so much ignorance about this topic, partly because even talking about the realities of what Judaism teaches -- things which can be absolutely proven, written in the very words of Jewish "holy" books and by modern Jewish leaders -- gets one slapped with the label of "antisemite." Sadly, among the few who do speak out about it are true haters and bigots, very nasty and very un-Catholic people -- the Nazis types, white supremacists, etc. -- so that talking about it gets one lumped in with those un-Christian people who are full of malice.

But I believe that we do need to talk about all of this, that talking about it all is the only way to defend the Church. The History of Jewish-Catholic relations is told from only one perspective: Jews=Good; Catholics=Bad. And that is an out-and-out lie that needs to be corrected by telling "the other half of the story" with LOVE, without hyperbole, while admitting our own faults.  GREAT prudence needs to be taken when doing this. TREMENDOUS prudence! And anyone who hates anyone because of who their parents are is most definitely not the type of person who needs to be doing that sort of teaching (and such a person needs to learn about Christ and what His Church teaches!). But I do think that sort of teaching is very necessary to engage in. There is no way to defend the Church without "going there" and talking about what post-Temple Judaism teaches, and about moral and cultural differences that have led to animosity. For information about that last, this book (written by a Reformed Jewish man) is extremely fascinating and telling:

[Image: postvillegif.jpg]