Sympathy for the Devil: A Devastating, Brilliant "Noah" Review
(04-08-2014, 11:50 AM)formerbuddhist Wrote: Not quite sure why anyone would expect a movie directed by an avowed atheist to make something accurate or sympathetic to the text of Genesis. I get the impression many of us keep hoping against all odds that someone, somewhere, will give our side a fair shake on some mainstream forum but let's be honest--it ain't.gonna happen. Next time you here about an atheist doing a film about scripture,a Pope,a saint or anything remotely related to Christianity do yourself a favor and don't waste your time or your money.

You are so right.  I tried telling a couple of mothers at the Cathedral that the movie the "Bible", on the History Channel was not a good movie and that it was not based on Truth.  They looked at me funny.  They said", Then why do they sell it at Gloria Deo"?  That is a Cathilic Book Store here.  I just said that it just wasn't a good thing when the secularists put out a movie to teach us something about religion.  Stay away from the History Channel when it comes to biblical stuff.  At least take it with a grain of salt, but I just soon stay away from that nonesense.  It is sad though, how many people fall for this garbage because it is applauded on Catholic Radio or at the local Catholic bookstore.

Messages In This Thread
Re: Sympathy for the Devil: A Devastating, Brilliant "Noah" Review - by Tantum Ergo Sacramentum - 04-08-2014, 02:05 PM