breastfeeding in church and in public
(06-01-2014, 08:47 PM)JubilateDeo83 Wrote:
(05-23-2014, 10:39 PM)Jacafamala Wrote: I so want to see this thread being helping young mother and babes . Please!  :) :) :)

I don't know about helping young mothers and babies, but it's at least funny

[Image: milk.jpg]

My grandmother's 94 and she's showing signs of dementia.  I usually have a few bags of frozen EBM at my mom's house.  My mom said she went into the freezer and found that someone had ripped this FOUR OUNCE bag of MY MILK and there were teeth marks!!  Grandma's been on medication that makes her hungry at night so this was probably on one of her midnight binges where she goes into the kitchen and eats everything she can get her hands on.  I think she thought this was an ice cream bar. 

wow, breastfeeding plus caregiver stress.  I think it's safe to say we're all adults now!  I still can't believe it.

Mrs. Chestertonian came to visit last night and I had to show this to her.  She had a good laugh :)  I remember she used to give him breastmilk in a sippy cup up until he was 2 or so and he used to say it tasted like "the best frozen yogurt" so maybe your grandma was on to something .  Plus, imagine all the health benefits!