Hey Geremia -- I hacked your computer!

Not exactly.  I found a couple of places online where you gave the address to your Garrigou-Lagrange library on your laptop.  I took the liberty of downloading a couple of items.  I've been hunting all over for a free copy of God His Existence and His Nature.  The only place I could find it was on your laptop.  Thanks.

I've recently come to a deeper appreciation of Thomistic philosophy.  Funny, I didn't take him seriously, even as a theology major at a Catholic University.  I think my initial impression of him was in reading his five ways, which at the time seemed like pretty lame arguments.  And then when I came across Thomistic thinkers, I simply attributed there admiration to a sort of false piety.  As if everyone just thought his was so amazing because he's considered a saint and not because his arguments were any good.  My shift in thinking started when I read Edward Feser's The Last Superstition.  I still don't feel like I have a full grasp on his thinking, but I'm convinced that there is a lot more to St. Thomas then I gave him credit for.  Right now I'm reading The Science of Ethics by Michael Cronin.  After I finish the first volume, I'm trying to decide what to read next.  I'm thinking maybe The Metaphysics of Theism by Norman Kretzmann.  Personally, I've found it helps to read modern authors and then go back and read older stuff.  I do want to read Garrigou Lagrange, but when I tried before, he was above my level.