$200/month Shortage

We've lost the main advertiser here at FishEaters, and it's all pretty financially devastating. The income amounted to "only" $200/month, but to me, that's a huge amount of money -- the difference between existing on the internet or not (at least with regard to the discussion forum).

We really need to make up that $200/month loss, and to do so in a way that the made-up income is something that can be counted on. In other words, subscriptions are key here.  If you're not already a subscriber, please, if you're able, consider subscribing to FishEaters, offering a monthly donation.

"Just" fifty $4/month subscribers would make up for the loss, right on the nose. Or "only" seventeen $12/month subscribers would do it.

And, as always, to all the folks out there who are also "poverty line people" like me, if you simply can't afford to give, it's OK! Don't feel bad for being broke. A lot of folks are in that same boat these days, myself included. I "get" it, and I know full well the story of "The Widow's Mite." Even your desire to help out is appreciated -- as would be a prayer from you for the "FishEaters cause"!

To subscribe, to give a one-time donation, or to read about other ways to help FE, see this page: http://www.fisheaters.com/donations/donate.html

Thanks, everyone, and God bless!

Tracy

[Image: dog-begging.gif]

This plea is going really, really well! Thank you so MUCH, everyone! 

I got some very generous -- extremely generous! -- one-time donations, praise God! So those will take care of things for a few months! But as to subscribers, I'm still short. It's interesting in that most of the people who did subscribe subscribed at a much higher level than I ever expected (there were a few $20/month subscribers!). So sweet! I really can't tell you folks how much that is appreciated and needed!  But I'm still about $50/month short subscription-wise. What I'm scared of is the one-time donations getting used up in the next few months, and then I'm short again in terms of monthly subscriptions.

So please pray that I get just 5 more $10/month subscriptions or so (or 10 $5/month ones, etc.)!  And THANK YOU SO MUCH to all who were able to help, to all who wanted to help but couldn't, and to all who pray for this place!