pray for my recovery
I finally got cleared for physical therapy and to start working on sitting up.  I've mostly been alternating from my right and my left side mostly flat so going from being completely horizontal 24/7 to sitting up is going to make me dizzy.

Iam supposed to go to a rehab hospital on Monday for awhile to regain whatever strength I lost and get used to sitting up.  please pray that I don't have to bethere too long and that I can get back to my family and my work soon. 
:pray2:
:pray:
:pray2: :pray2: :pray2:

For you and your family.  They will miss you, I'm sure.  Hopefully, you make good progress!
:pray:
:pray2:
How goes the therapy Chestertonian?
(05-27-2014, 02:48 PM)Fontevrault Wrote: How goes the therapy Chestertonian?
slowly but it's going

I have been sitting up a few times a day although it makes me extremely tired and my legs swell up like crazy. I was at this same facility awhile ago and it's a lot of the same people working with me which is good because it's less new people to deal with. I have a lot less energy than last time
(05-28-2014, 12:57 PM)Chestertonian Wrote:
(05-27-2014, 02:48 PM)Fontevrault Wrote: How goes the therapy Chestertonian?
slowly but it's going

I have been sitting up a few times a day although it makes me extremely tired and my legs swell up like crazy. I was at this same facility awhile ago and it's a lot of the same people working with me which is good because it's less new people to deal with. I have a lot less energy than last time

Slow is good as far as I remember from going through physical therapy.  You are in my prayers.  Keep your chin up and stay strong! 
Praying for you and for your family.