For me and my kids
Friends,

Every once in a while, we have a regression with the kids.  Because of the adoption, any change in routine and the people around them sparks a fun little festival of horrible behavior.  They will grow out of it eventually but right now it's really hard.  I've had a rough time all week but fooled myself into thinking it was just spring fever.  It's not.  I just found my little girl in the garden eating her own poop.  That's the sort of behavior that only manifests when things are set for a really bad tail spin. 

Please pray for us all.  It is going to be rough until I can get them feeling safe again. 

Fontevrault
(05-17-2014, 07:53 PM)Fontevrault Wrote: Friends,

Every once in a while, we have a regression with the kids.  Because of the adoption, any change in routine and the people around them sparks a fun little festival of horrible behavior.  They will grow out of it eventually but right now it's really hard.  I've had a rough time all week but fooled myself into thinking it was just spring fever.  It's not.  I just found my little girl in the garden eating her own poop.  That's the sort of behavior that only manifests when things are set for a really bad tail spin. 

Please pray for us all.  It is going to be rough until I can get them feeling safe again. 

Fontevrault
praying for you
(05-17-2014, 08:04 PM)Chestertonian Wrote:
(05-17-2014, 07:53 PM)Fontevrault Wrote: Friends,

Fontevrault
praying for you

Thanks.  I posted the prayer request as soon as I was done crying and cleaning up the mess.
:pray2: Poor kids.  :(( Poor you! Thank God you knew about this stuff going in- I can't imagine trying to deal with it otherwise. Those overseas orphanages must be absolute hell-holes.  :'(
Fontevrault,
all of you are in my prayers.
:pray:
To be fair, I think their birth mother's home was the real problem.  The orphanage was actually nice.
(05-18-2014, 08:19 AM)Fontevrault Wrote: To be fair, I think their birth mother's home was the real problem.  The orphanage was actually nice.

Then I retract what I said about the orphanages.  :Hmm:
Praying.
:pray2:
:pray2: