A Mason
Hello all,

Someone very close to me recently joined the Masons. It absolutely breaks my heart and was wondering if some prayers could be said for his conversion. He joined with noble intentions, but as we all know, one can do more just by saying the Rosary that by trying to infiltrate the enemy. Thanks so much...
Are you saying that your friend is Catholic? And has joined the Masons? What was he thinking?

S.A.G. ~ Kathy ~ Sanguine-choleric. Have fun...or else.

Adoramus te, Christe, et benedicimus tibi, quia per sanctam crucem tuam redemisti mundum.
Well, the individual in question is a family member, and is a non-practicing novus ordo. He said something about a lesson he learned while reading about Patton. Stay mobile and know your enemy. Good point... in physical combat, not the spiritual[Image: sad.gif]
JubilateDeo Wrote:Well, the individual in question is a family member, and is a non-practicing novus ordo. He said something about a lesson he learned while reading about Patton. Stay mobile and know your enemy. Good point... in physical combat, not the spiritual[Image: sad.gif]

I see. That is most perplexing.  [Image: devil19.gif]   Get that man a green scapular and a blessed miraculous medal. Those two sacramentals are effective even if the recipient doesn't  know he has them. You say the prayers on his behalf after you plant them on his person or possessions. olrl.org  has them for cheap. They might have some pamphlets about masonry, too.

Prayers on the way, J.D.
S.A.G. ~ Kathy ~ Sanguine-choleric. Have fun...or else.

Adoramus te, Christe, et benedicimus tibi, quia per sanctam crucem tuam redemisti mundum.