Prayers for deliverance from evil
I have a sister who is a pretty hard core practitioner of voodoo.  She makes a trip at least once, usually twice a year to New Orleans for "supplies".  She also practices witchcraft.  My daughter who was in her house said that she has a room that has an altar in it that is pretty frightening. 

Anyway, she does not like me, has publicly said that she wishes I was dead and would love to drop a house on me to accomplish this.  That is among the nicer things she has mentioned.  Anyway, my father passed away in 2010 and we had to go up to the state she lives in for his funeral.  I don't live in the same state.  Before going up there my health was pretty good and things were tight but we did okay.  Since I was up for dad's hospitalization and funeral my health has deteriorated and our family fortunes have gone downhill almost 100%.  Nothing seems to go right for us, almost like there is a curse on us. 

My pastor at the time did several "exorcism" prayers over our family, blessed our home, blessed St. Benedict and St. Michael medals and scapulars for us.  My dad's house in which I had to stay had alot of problems as well and my priest gave me blessed water, salt and oil to take with me for protection.  Things would get better then get worse.  So he repeated the process.  Again, things would get better and then after a time regress.  He suggested I talk to the bishops office about a possible exorcism, but then he was transferred.  We had the next priest help us, this time with more powerful exorcism prayers and more house and land blessings, etc.  Again, things worked for a while but never permanent. 

That priest was then transferred.  Now we have a new pastor and I am not so sure he is convinced of things like this.  I have tried to talk to him about things and he seems to deflect the conversation. 

So, could I please request some prayers and suggestions on what to do to rid myself of a curse/hex and protect myself against any ill will that my sister is sending our way.  I wear a brown scapular, St. Benedict and Miraculous Medal, all properly blessed and enrolled, etc.  We have St. Michael and St. Benedict medals above all our outside doors, buried in the foundation of our home and on our property.  We have had the property and home blessed.  We have numerous holy statues and pictures, all properly blessed.  We used blessed salt on all the doorways and use it in our food as well as bless the house every night before retiring with holy water.

Thank you and God Bless 
(06-03-2014, 02:56 PM)Philomena01 Wrote:  I wear a brown scapular, St. Benedict and Miraculous Medal, all properly blessed and enrolled, etc.  We have St. Michael and St. Benedict medals above all our outside doors, buried in the foundation of our home and on our property.  We have had the property and home blessed.  We have numerous holy statues and pictures, all properly blessed.  We used blessed salt on all the doorways and use it in our food as well as bless the house every night before retiring with holy water.

:pray:

Stick to what you wrote above and here are some additional prayers.

Deliverance Prayers
Www.auxiliumchristianorum.org  get involved with that group, start saying the prayers. They are powerful. Also foster devotions to our Lady of Sorrows, Blessed Bartolo Longo,St. Nicholas of Tolentio,St. Cyriacus...etc...Voodoo is evil and extremely powerful so be careful and take this seriously.
Thank you very much for the suggestions. 

I know that voodoo is bad stuff.  What is so scarey is that my sister is so deeply involved with this stuff.  I do say prays for her everyday that she will come back to her faith.

Again, thank you and God Bless!