In Need of a Cookie
Ok that's it, all this talk about cookies, I'm go to Mike's! Sorry Vox!
(06-18-2014, 09:21 AM)CaptCrunch73 Wrote: Ok that's it, all this talk about cookies, I'm go to Mike's! Sorry Vox!

[Image: 09chip-600.jpg]

[Image: cookies%2B006.jpg]

[Image: Apri2011+049pwm.jpg]

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

touche, how about a Cookie Shot!!!!  :margarita:
(06-18-2014, 03:40 PM)CaptCrunch73 Wrote: touche, how about a Cookie Shot!!!!  :margarita:

Sub the milk for Irish whiskey and you're on!! :grin:
How about vegetables instead... there healthier  :LOL:
(06-18-2014, 09:10 AM)J Michael Wrote:
(06-17-2014, 06:41 PM)Vox Clamantis Wrote:
(06-17-2014, 03:52 PM)J Michael Wrote: Hey, if you're **that** desperate  :grin:, there's: this  Seems pretty pricey, but sometimes those in dire straits will pay just about anything.... :)

Naaaaaaaah, that's crazy talk. I actually saw those on Amazon when looking for them online, and that's waaaaaaaaaay too pricey for me, Mister. I will just have to remain a cookie orphan. Awwwwwwwwwwww!

:LOL:

No orphanages for you, my friend!  This is AMERICA, where supermarkets abound and cookies abound in even greater abundance!!  Offer up to God your sacrificing of Voortman's Almond Krunch (sheesh!, they can't even spell it right.. :grin: :grin:), and get thee to the cookie aisle!!!  And, if there's a European deli anywhere in your neck of the woods, your fortune has just been increased in untold spectacularity (I just made that word up :grin:).  :) :)

LOL  Well, I don't haz a car, so can only investimigate the cookie aisles I can walk to -- or can dash in to check out if I'm out with someone so blessed with a ride. But online, those misspelled bits of deliciousness are waaaaaaaay too pricey, jeezaloo! Or you have to buy an entire case --- on second thought, I'm not seeing the problem there with that one.

But oh, how I'd love to find a European deli!  The best deli I know of around here -- I hope it still exists anyway -- is Shapiro's, a Jewish deli. Also pricey, but very yummy (ha, I remember when my little brother, not realizing exactly where he was, asked for some bacon in there LOL)  We also have a German bakery that my Mom and I used to go to. I get so sentimental walking in there... Anyway, they sell those 30-pound loaves of dark and for realz German bread, along with torten and cookies and such...  They also sell these Reber candies -- I don't know what they're called, but we call them "Mozart Balls" because they're mostly ball-shaped and have a picture of Mozart on the foil wrapper. Different companies make 'em, and some have got almond marzipan in 'em (my favorite!) or pistachio marzipan --- sigh! Lemme find 'em....  OK, here they are:  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mozartkugel -- and it looks as if they actually are called "Mozart Balls."  If I were made of money, I'd buy 'em just for the wrappers. Though I'd prefer Beethoven Balls, being more of a Romantic LOL

(06-18-2014, 09:21 AM)CaptCrunch73 Wrote: Ok that's it, all this talk about cookies, I'm go to Mike's! Sorry Vox!

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, you dog! You have a MEAN STREAK, eh? I "get" your being inspired to go to MIKE'S -- but didja have to rub it in? Wow... That almost calls for vendetta, paisan'...  (but while you're there, eat an amaretto cannoli for me! And a limoncello one for luck!)

(06-18-2014, 08:10 PM)CatholicSteve21 Wrote: How about vegetables instead... there healthier  :LOL:

Hey. who let him in here? Go away! :P

Whoah! You found Voortmans' cookies in Washington State?? I've never seen them outside of the Northeast. I still miss going to Wegmans in Buffalo and getting these windmill cookies out of a bulk bin:

[Image: 21A4-FGPEXL.jpg]
(06-18-2014, 09:09 PM)Vox Clamantis Wrote:
(06-18-2014, 08:10 PM)CatholicSteve21 Wrote: How about vegetables instead... there healthier  :LOL:

Hey. who let him in here? Go away! :P

YOU did!!! :grin: ??? :grin: :LOL: :LOL: