Thanks be to God: Hobby Lobby won!!!
Can someone explain to me how it is possible in the minds of liberals that people have a fundamental right to make their employers pay for people's birth control?    ??? ??? ???
(07-02-2014, 01:38 PM)Papist Wrote: Can someone explain to me how it is possible in the minds of liberals that people have a fundamental right to make their employers pay for people's birth control?    ??? ??? ???

if it was possible, then they wouldn't be so darn liberal. 

I wake up every morning and feels like I wake up in bizarro world.

(07-02-2014, 01:38 PM)Papist Wrote: Can someone explain to me how it is possible in the minds of liberals that people have a fundamental right to make their employers pay for people's birth control?    ??? ??? ???

They consider it a simple aspect of medical care.

(07-02-2014, 10:41 PM)Vox Clamantis Wrote:

And they think sex should be consequence free.
(07-02-2014, 10:41 PM)Vox Clamantis Wrote:

Basically. They tend to argue that the employer isn't paying for birth control; they're paying for a medical insurance plan. If the employer has a say in denying one aspect of medical care (certain forms of birth control) for religious reasons, what's to stop an employer with different religious reasons from denying things like blood transfusions?