7 Years of Summorum Pontificum: in Thanksgiving
"Brick by brick" as some say.  And continually we see in place to place a return of the Traditional Latin Mass with a Pontifical High Mass here or there or added to a parish weekly, etc.  Places like Chartes witnessed ordination in the Traditional Rite for the first time in about 50 years just recently.  How blessed it would be to have all ordinations return to the Old Rite (really the timeless Rite)....well, all the Sacraments for that matter.  I truly believe that the Vetus Ordo IS the Mass of the future and of the remnant.

Thank you, Pope Benedict!
(07-06-2014, 09:33 AM)Magdalene Wrote: "Brick by brick" as some say.  And continually we see in place to place a return of the Traditional Latin Mass with a Pontifical High Mass here or there or added to a parish weekly, etc.  Places like Chartes witnessed ordination in the Traditional Rite for the first time in about 50 years just recently.  How blessed it would be to have all ordinations return to the Old Rite (really the timeless Rite)....well, all the Sacraments for that matter.  I truly believe that the Vetus Ordo IS the Mass of the future and of the remnant.

Thank you so much  :incense: Thank you Pope Benedict XVI!!! :clap: :w2go:
Why did they put pope Francis in the video - he has done nothing for the TLM or traditional faithful and in fact arguments can be made that the is going against SP.
Strange.
The real celebration should be on Sept. 14, since it came into effect on that day. It's a very fitting day, for the Exaltation of the Holy Cross is a symbol of what the traditional Catholic faith has had to go through since the 1960s (and before).

Nevertheless, praise God for this partial emancipation.
Thanks indeed.
I searched "summorum pontificum" in youtube and found this silly but funny video:   :P