The Pirates of Menzingen: SSPX Hacks "Resisters" on the Net
The Pirates of Menzingen

SSPX officials pirated the identity of one "resistance" priest on the internet and hacked the email account of another to uncover the identity of those involved in the "enterprise of subversion within the Society."

http://tradinews.blogspot.com/2014/07/al...atage.html

Avast, me hearties!
Did they go to confession afterwards?

By the way I think the password generator at grc.com is a good resource, also the password locker keepassx is a good cross-platform solution for password management. It also permits one to keep extra data about each entry, so if you put bizarre answers to password-recovery questions in there, they would be harder to guess but always at hand as long as you don't lose the encrypted password file. No solution is perfect.
I have no idea how reliable this source is, and I don't speak French, so I relied on Google to translate the web page.  But trusting the source completely and assuming everything it says is true seems a bit unjust.  The source seems biased to me.  Any time they throw in something like "the Holocaust denier Richard Williamson," I automatically start to distrust them.
Le pirotage, c'est une crime!
(07-29-2014, 11:34 PM)IrishCowboy Wrote: I have no idea how reliable this source is, and I don't speak French, so I relied on Google to translate the web page.  But trusting the source completely and assuming everything it says is true seems a bit unjust.  The source seems biased to me.  Any time they throw in something like "the Holocaust denier Richard Williamson," I automatically start to distrust them.

Williamson is also a 9/11 = government conspiracy guy. But he's okay, he prays the TLM!
(07-30-2014, 02:13 AM)Pacman Wrote:
(07-29-2014, 11:34 PM)IrishCowboy Wrote: I have no idea how reliable this source is, and I don't speak French, so I relied on Google to translate the web page.  But trusting the source completely and assuming everything it says is true seems a bit unjust.  The source seems biased to me.  Any time they throw in something like "the Holocaust denier Richard Williamson," I automatically start to distrust them.

Williamson is also a 9/11 = government conspiracy guy. But he's okay, he prays the TLM!

I'm not sure what you're being sarcastic about.
Williamson thinks 9/11 was a government conspiracy. I'm serious.
(07-30-2014, 05:12 AM)Pacman Wrote: Williamson thinks 9/11 was a government conspiracy. I'm serious.

So? I don't share that particular opinion, but I'm not going to point and sXXXX at him over it. Many fine people hold that opinion, and given the surrounding facts, it's not an unreasonable conclusion to come to.

Edit: the profanity filter caught part of a synonym for "laugh". I am amused.
Belief that 9/11 was a government conspiracy is an unreasonable thing to hold to. This is what puts me off the radical traditionalist crowd - all these conspiracy theory wackos, millenialists and political extremists. 
(07-30-2014, 07:26 AM)Pacman Wrote: Belief that 9/11 was a government conspiracy is an unreasonable thing to hold to. This is what puts me off the radical traditionalist crowd - all these conspiracy theory wackos, millenialists and political extremists.

Given that the truth of the Christian faith is deeply contrary to normal, socially acceptable opinion, you ought to consider the possibility that other truths might be contrary to it.