Pat Buchanan: Stop the Coming Obamnesty!
I, for one, am almost afraid in my own country.  I don't think this administration is doing much to protect us.  Already border agents are getting ill from diseases that we have conquered and bringing the diseases home to their children.

Here in my small town there are "immigrants" why not call them what they are, illeagles, hanging around in groups on the street waiting to be picked up by contractors.  They are taking jobs away from our high school and college kids.  As far as them doing jobs Americans don't want--those particular Americans who are on welfare and want their checks to continue should be willing to do these jobs .

I don't feel sorry for these children.  Have you noticed that most of them are high school age males? Gang members maybe? They don't come here to assimilate as our ancestors did.

This country is sinking so low that it will take generations to right it again.  We are slowly being destroyed under this administration I might add by design.

I agree with one poster, J Michael, I think that said he was to old to worry about it except for his grand  children.  This certainly is not the country I grew up in.  We have no one to blame but ourselves for voting in a person who promised to change our history, tradition and country.  Not once but twice for petes sake. Well so far his administration has been a roaring success.

God help us all.
(08-08-2014, 08:19 AM)Phyllo Wrote: I, for one, am almost afraid in my own country.  I don't think this administration is doing much to protect us.  Already border agents are getting ill from diseases that we have conquered and bringing the diseases home to their children.

Here in my small town there are "immigrants" why not call them what they are, illeagles, hanging around in groups on the street waiting to be picked up by contractors.  They are taking jobs away from our high school and college kids.  As far as them doing jobs Americans don't want--those particular Americans who are on welfare and want their checks to continue should be willing to do these jobs .

I don't feel sorry for these children.  Have you noticed that most of them are high school age males? Gang members maybe? They don't come here to assimilate as our ancestors did.

This country is sinking so low that it will take generations to right it again.  We are slowly being destroyed under this administration I might add by design.

I agree with one poster, J Michael, I think that said he was to old to worry about it except for his grand  children.  This certainly is not the country I grew up in.  We have no one to blame but ourselves for voting in a person who promised to change our history, tradition and country.  Not once but twice for petes sake. Well so far his administration has been a roaring success.

God help us all.
Amen to that!
All that comes to mind is this...

[Image: a64.jpg]

...and a touch of this:

[Image: its-happening-ron-paul-gif.gif]
(08-07-2014, 12:23 PM)John64 Wrote:
(08-06-2014, 09:04 AM)Clare Brigid Wrote: I expect to be extremely busy this Fall helping immigrants under the Obamnesty.  I'm very glad for my clients who need this for themselves and their families.

What about all the  the unchecked diseases just flowing on in and what about the criminals, murderers and gang members just flowing on in not to mention possible terrorists, weapons and just bad people coming in too. What about the poor souls living near the border being overwhelmed or the towns where these folks are being shipped to without the citizens having any say at all. What about the other folks in this world who want to come here legally but wait patienly. What about our sovereignty as nation which much blood has been spilled, a nation without borders is no longer a nation, a weak America is bad for this world. There is nothing virtuous about this situation at all. These poor kids are nothing but pawns used by this corrupt administration and the gangs shipping them in here for their own worldly purposes. We might as well open up the rest of the country for the poor people in the other continents too. My heart is broken for whats happening in my country and woe to the younger generations. America is slowly dying.
The Ebola virus is here. It's entry was legal. Each one of the terrorists of 9/11 had a legal entry into this country. 
(08-11-2014, 01:08 AM)Poche Wrote: The Ebola virus is here. It's entry was legal. Each one of the terrorists of 9/11 had a legal entry into this country.

Not sure what your point is here. The person with Ebola was flown in under quarantine and is now under quarantine. He wasn't stuck on a plane with 150 children older teenaged males and sent to your city to roam the streets.  And so the 9-11 terrorists were here legally (nevermind that no one has ever argued that people who are here legally, who maybe even were born and raised here and never lived anywhere else, can't do hideous things). The thousands of Chinese immigrants -- who are showing up here just as China is clamping down on Muslims in China -- are here illegally, as are most of the people crossing the Southern border with no or inadequate health and background screening.  The Mexican President is emptying his prisons and sending his undesirables -- his gang-bangers and rapists and drunk drivers, etc . -- up here so they're our problem instead of his. And we the people who run this country allow it.

And I'm sure that if there's a disproportionate amount of crime coming from the population of illegal immigrants, we'll get accused of being "racist" for locking them up, too. Just watch. And it won't take long for some Jewish group to rally the Hispanic people and get them to vote as a bloc, vote Democrat, adopt a major victim mentality, hate white people, and anything else that serves winning the divide-and-conquer, let's-kill-off-Christendom game. There'll be Spanish-language Scofield Bibles for the Protestant Mexicans and free trips to Israel for their pastors (trips that avoid showing them how the Palestinians live but sticks to the holy sites and big buffet tables). With regard to Catholics, there'll be big donations to Bishops who promise to stifle traditionalists and spew the "spirit of Vatican II" crap with its bizarre interpretations of Nostra Aetate. And there will be found some good-looking Mexican rappers to promote in order to push a style of "cool" to compete with the African American style of "cool," both of which seem made to make white, Christian Iowan kids feel ashamed, somehow,  for growing up among cornfields, being literate, and having never been arrested for a felony.  Every other neurosurgeon, astronaut, or FBI agent on TV will be played by a Mexican actor in spite of some serious sociological problems that work against against that probability of significant Hispanic success in those sorts of fields.

Most of know how this game will go, I think. It will likely be a repeat of the African American community's situation, but with Hispanics and African Americans at each others' throats, and, as always, white Christians being the Bad Guys who are "to blame" for all of it. Yawn.