A Sermon on Problems in Traditionalist Movements
A sermon from a Priest unknown to me which discusses the problems which we may often see in the Traditionalist Movement:

I don't know how to post a video in the post so I've simply included the link. It seems to me that the Reverend Father in question has spoken, by the Grace of God, to great effect on the right and ordered way to be a good, Catholic traditionalist. I'd be interested to hear what some more learned persons have to say on the matter.
"Punishment is justice for the unjust." Saint Augustine of Hippo
I believe his name is Fr. Ripperger. We heard him speak at a retreat back in 2005.
It can be found at Fr. Rippergers page, Sensus Traditionis, which has a great wealth of material, including this sermon.

Fr. Ripperger is an excellent, clear, and levelheaded traditional Catholic priest.  I can't recommend him highly enough.
Thank you very much for sharing this video :)
You're most welcome. I find one learns better when one shares. And thank you, Clare, for the further information and link -- I hope this means you'll be around still.
Bookmarked for later
It has certainly given me a great deal to think about after having only watched it once. I look forward to watching again and this time being all the more focused.