Disturbing yet unsurprising. Cardinal Burke being removed.
(09-18-2014, 04:52 AM)tradprof Wrote: The more I watch what's happening with this almost unintelligible pope and his lack of knowledge of or interest in dogma and faith, I'm beginning to think that the Society of St. Pius X may, indeed, become the final repository of the real Catholic Church. If things go very wrong with the fall synod, I'm heading to the nearest SSPX chapel...for good. Many are called but few are chosen. A great many saints--and Pope Benedict himself--have said it will turn out to be a VERY few. It's starting to look like among them will be those with the SSPX. The rest of the "church" is increasingly heading toward being the real schismatics.

That has been my sentiment for a long time. God may be working through the SSPX to continue the Church while the mainstream church spiritually, morally and financially collapses under its own weight.  I feel like I am on the Titanic with the SSPX chapels being the life boat.

Messages In This Thread
Re: Disturbing yet unsurprising. Cardinal Burke being removed. - by Geographer - 09-18-2014, 08:48 AM