Disturbing yet unsurprising. Cardinal Burke being removed.
(09-18-2014, 10:19 PM)Jeanannemarie Wrote: Last night, I found a document called "Homoheresy" by Father Oko, a Polish priest , if I remember correctly.  It gives insight into the homosexual agenda in the Church which I found very interesting.  I am sorry that I cannot post the link.  Since I got Windows 8 on a new computer a few months ago, I have not been able to relearn how to do certain things, and when I do figure it out, it doesn't work.  My "share button" on my "charm bar" doesn't seem to be hooked up!  LOL  The article will be easy to find.  It's thirty some pages, and I am glad that I read it.  I have had trouble understanding the battle between the clergy, like Dolan with his antics, being supported and someone like Burke being punished along with the FFI.  A little understanding of the situation has gone a long way to helping me understand the dynamics.  Like why  Holy Innocents, thriving TLM is possibly  being closed in NYC, while American Jesuits boldly involve themselves with homosexual things?  I am starting to get the drift.  It is really hard for me to fathom such evil, but I am coming to accept it.  I hope you all look this article up and give it a read.  I have also recently recommended reading the encyclical Pascendi Dominici Gregis, explaining the working of Modernism after being suggested by Father Peter Carota, in his blog, Traditional Catholic Priest.  Things have been making a lot more sense to me.

Here's the article you mention: http://rorate-caeli.blogspot.com/2013/02...-pope.html
Its quite good indeed. Its very sad reading it knowing what came after: Benedict's renunciation and the election of Francis.

Our Lord did warned us that the Kingdom of Heaven is likened unto a field wherein the good man sows wheat and along comes the enemy and sows tares. The separation will happen only at harvest.

I think its hard to understand the crisis because our Lord never gave the proportions of wheat to tares and its hard to imagine that the tares are trying to kill the wheat.

Maybe this crisis will serve as a, at least partial, sorting of the wheat, like the other crises have done, as maldon and SaintSebastian pointed out.

Messages In This Thread
Re: Disturbing yet unsurprising. Cardinal Burke being removed. - by Renatus Frater - 09-19-2014, 10:19 PM