ISIS: Israeli Secret Intelligence Service

(source)
I find your post, and you in particular, vile and disgusting.  Muslims are slaughtering Christians througout the world...muslims slaughter women every day by the hundreds...muslims are infiltrating our countey in order to KILL us...and you spend your pathetic time hating Judaism.  What a pathetic wretch you are.  If this is the type of individual that is allowed and encouraged on this site, ill spit on it and gladly leave...
(09-19-2014, 11:54 PM)WretchedSinner Wrote: I find your post, and you in particular, vile and disgusting.  Muslims are slaughtering Christians througout the world...muslims slaughter women every day by the hundreds...muslims are infiltrating our countey in order to KILL us...and you spend your pathetic time hating Judaism.
As Catholics, we must hate all false religions. There is only one true religion, Catholicism, which God Himself founded. All other sects, like Islam and Judaism, are of the devil: "all the gods of the Gentiles are devils, but our Lord made the heavens." (Ps. 95: 5). The Jews' sacred Talmud and their Noahide laws and and the Muslims' Koran and their Shariah law are all abominable. Read, e.g., The Talmud Unmasked: The Secret Rabbinical Teachings Concerning Christians, which Archbishop Kozlowsky grated the imprimatur in 1892.
The idea is that Islamic totalitarianism is arguably the most volatile geo-political threat in the world today, and certainly responsible for the greatest persecution of Christians in recent times...

This challenges the anti-Semites' narrative that the Jews are responsible for all the evil in the world etc., when in fact, in regards to Islamism they are among our allies in combating it. 

So the anti-Semite must twist reality, in order to attribute the Islamist phenomenon to a strange dark Jewish conspiracy, and therefore legitimise his vile world view.

The idea that the State of Israel is the cause of all the instability in the Middle East is likewise a distortion of the truth.

Such poison is found among the far left and the far right. Both Nazis and Communists alike sought to destroy Western civilisation, and are psychotically suspicious of it. Fidel Castro recently claimed that Isis was created by Mossad. Similarly Father Paul Kramer (now a sedevacantist) attributes 9/11 not to Al'Quida but instead to 'Al CIAda'. Bishop Williamson believes in something similar. I am not sure who they think controls the CIA, the Judeo-Illuminati?

If any fellow traditional Catholic should accuse me of Modernism, laxity, or an inordinately phillo-Semitic, Zionist Israel idolater, then, well, I really don't know what to say. What could I, they're poor souls who need a lot of loving guidance and illumination. Poor souls.
My last post condensed...

It is claimed:

The Jews are the superlative evil in the world. 

Ergo, any immediate or historical phenomena that challenges the degree of evil of the Jew, must in actual fact, be secretly caused by the Jew.

This kind of reasoning points to a spiritual sickness. 
(09-20-2014, 03:44 AM)Miles Immaculatae Wrote: This challenges the anti-Semites' narrative that the Jews are responsible for all the evil in the world etc., when in fact, in regards to Islamism they are among our allies in combating it.
Non-Catholics are not our allies.
(09-20-2014, 03:44 AM)Miles Immaculatae Wrote: So the anti-Semite
You mean the "anti-false-religion" person.
(09-20-2014, 03:44 AM)Miles Immaculatae Wrote: must twist reality, in order to attribute the Islamist phenomenon to a strange dark Jewish conspiracy, and therefore legitimise his vile world view.
ISIS is not an Islamist phenomenon. That's the point of this thread.
(09-20-2014, 03:44 AM)Miles Immaculatae Wrote: The idea that the State of Israel is the cause of all the instability in the Middle East is likewise a distortion of the truth.
It's a cause. Pope St. Pius X, for example, never supported Zionism.
(09-20-2014, 03:44 AM)Miles Immaculatae Wrote: Such poison is found among the far left and the far right.
Not everything can be pigeonholed into "left" and "right". The Pharisees et al. promoted these sort of false dichotomies when they tried to trap Jesus in a lie, but He always presented the truth, which rose above their "thinking."
(09-20-2014, 03:44 AM)Miles Immaculatae Wrote: If any fellow traditional Catholic should accuse me of Modernism, laxity, or an inordinately phillo-Semitic, Zionist Israel idolater, then, well, I really don't know what to say.
Judaism and Islam are both false religions. One isn't better than another. They're both false. One isn't closer to Catholicism than another.

Also, they both promote killing Christians. See, e.g., this.
(09-20-2014, 03:44 AM)Miles Immaculatae Wrote: The idea is that Islamic totalitarianism is arguably the most volatile geo-political threat in the world today, and certainly responsible for the greatest persecution of Christians in recent times...

This challenges the anti-Semites' narrative that the Jews are responsible for all the evil in the world etc., when in fact, in regards to Islamism they are among our allies in combating it. 

So the anti-Semite must twist reality, in order to attribute the Islamist phenomenon to a strange dark Jewish conspiracy, and therefore legitimise his vile world view.

The idea that the State of Israel is the cause of all the instability in the Middle East is likewise a distortion of the truth.

Such poison is found among the far left and the far right. Both Nazis and Communists alike sought to destroy Western civilisation, and are psychotically suspicious of it. Fidel Castro recently claimed that Isis was created by Mossad. Similarly Father Paul Kramer (now a sedevacantist) attributes 9/11 not to Al'Quida but instead to 'Al CIAda'. Bishop Williamson believes in something similar. I am not sure who they think controls the CIA, the Judeo-Illuminati?

If any fellow traditional Catholic should accuse me of Modernism, laxity, or an inordinately phillo-Semitic, Zionist Israel idolater, then, well, I really don't know what to say. What could I, they're poor souls who need a lot of loving guidance and illumination. Poor souls.

You know, I agree with you, but the self-righteous condescension bit you've been putting on doesn't really help anything. Perhaps we ought to remove the mote from our own eye instead of focusing on the sins of those mean ol' trad fascists, both real and imagined. In particular, I don't think daydreaming about being called names and otherwise facing persecution from evil trads for one's heroic adherence to reason, tolerance, and liberality is particularly helpful.
An anti-Semite is one who is a master in pretzel logic, who will do anything to twist reality to fit their own narrative view.

Geremia this is a really low-post. I hope you will for the sake of charity and sanity remove this post for everyone's benefit.

Seriously I am just done with conspiracy theorist garbage...it's a game for fools.
(09-20-2014, 02:29 PM)austenbosten Wrote: An anti-Semite is one who is a master in pretzel logic, who will do anything to twist reality to fit their own narrative view.
Address the facts, please. If there is another explanation for video, present it; please don't name-call. Ad hominem arguments go nowhere.
(09-20-2014, 02:29 PM)austenbosten Wrote: Geremia this is a really low-post.
What makes it "low"?
and what are we arguing? Just saying ad hominem does not make sense, unless we are in an actual debate. As for the post being low, if you cannot see the wrong in this, there's no point.

[Image: 53853381.jpg]