Big Fan of Voris. Done with the "Lesé-majesté " policy
(09-20-2014, 02:10 PM)austenbosten Wrote: I agree with Michael Voris. What good does it to constantly criticise a Pope, who let's be honest. All I see is hyped-up fear among Trads that he's going to "change Church Teaching" that he's going to "ban the Extraordinary Form" that he's going to "allow divorced and re-married people Holy Communion"

Nothing but a bunch of pent up fear and nonsense from a group of people who do nothing but look at everything His Holiness does with a critical eye. I was part of that group and I will still say that I prefer Benedict to Francis, but I am really getting sick and tired of these so-called "Traditional Catholics" doing nothing but trashing the Pope and every-thing he does.

Louie Verracchio is a perfect example. I really like him, but so far I've had to turn off the blog, because the man simply is just filled with bitterness and anger towards the Holy Father. He spends all his time trashing Pope Francis and St John Paul II and I have to ask...how does all this harsh and uncharitable criticism do anything to help one's Faith and bring them closer to God?

This constant criticism and harshness does nothing more than expose a group of Catholics who show no unity and would rather bitch than pray and for an outsider looking in...who would want to sign up for that?

At first I was critical of Michael Voris refusing to go after Pope Francis, but seeing how The Remnant and Louie's blog has literally gone off the rails and spend all their waking energy criticising Pope Francis and screaming Chicken Little....I really see the wisdom in Michael Voris's choice.

MHO

i just avoid reading stuff from these people. If I do read the news I start fearing the pope and start having doubts if I'm even in the true church.

Messages In This Thread
Re: Big Fan of Voris. Done with the "Lesé-majesté " policy - by ThomasTheDoubter - 09-21-2014, 02:50 AM