Being dressed by women
Technically, in our house, my mother dresses my husband as she's forever buying him clothes.

*shrugs*

Apparently he's hard to buy for, and clothes are easy. He's also a medium, which makes it easy to shop the sales rack.
(10-15-2014, 12:15 AM)PrairieMom Wrote: Technically, in our house, my mother dresses my husband as she's forever buying him clothes.

*shrugs*

Apparently he's hard to buy for, and clothes are easy. He's also a medium, which makes it easy to shop the sales rack.

What does she know about men's clothing?
in the reverse, my mother has terrible taste, and my father dresses her
My girlfriend makes suggestions to me all the time about what I should buy in terms of clothes (and I make suggestions to her and also tell her that her clothes look good when they do), but the ultimate decision rests with me.
"Punishment is justice for the unjust." Saint Augustine of Hippo
So are men allowed to suggest/recommend modest skirts to pants-wearing girlfriends/wives?
(10-19-2014, 09:51 PM)dark lancer Wrote: So are men allowed to suggest/recommend modest skirts to pants-wearing girlfriends/wives?

Yes. Why wouldn't they?
(10-19-2014, 09:51 PM)dark lancer Wrote: So are men allowed to suggest/recommend modest skirts to pants-wearing girlfriends/wives?

This seems like it would depend heavily on how it was approached.
If my wife wants to buy my suits, I'm all for it.  One less thing for me to worry about. 

Also, any man who wears a polo tucked into cargo shorts should definitely let his wife dress him.