Mormons Excommunicate Feminists AMEN!
Why oh why can't we do this to the LCWR and those that sympathize with them!!!

http://news.yahoo.com/u-mormon-feminist-...05024.html
I agree...

The business of the feminists is never to "free" women from the so-called "slavery" by a "patriarchal" society, but rather, to make a man out of a woman out of pride and not out of love and concern.

[pic]http://vuible.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/e4b6dbd62ede0dbb4a4cac5d2c9b2760.jpg[/pic]
[Image: e4b6dbd62ede0dbb4a4cac5d2c9b2760.jpg]

I blame my multiple forum participation on this code mix-up....

Neopelagianus
(11-01-2014, 01:50 AM)Neopelagianus Wrote: I agree...

The business of the feminists is never to "free" women from the so-called "slavery" by a "patriarchal" society, but rather, to make a man out of a woman out of pride and not out of love and concern.

[pic]http://vuible.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/e4b6dbd62ede0dbb4a4cac5d2c9b2760.jpg[/pic]

The best take on feminism I've ever heard is that it, as an element of modernity along with everything else, has made the ideal for both genders the fallen male nature.
(11-01-2014, 01:58 AM)Dirigible Wrote: The best take on feminism I've ever heard is that it, as an element of modernity along with everything else, has made the ideal for both genders the fallen male nature.

I don't know......I think feminism is fallen female nature. In every way feminism is about declaring women free of men. It is a movement that fosters division where there should be unity. It fosters strife where there should be peace. It fosters ego where there should be humility. Feminism may have borrowed a few plays from the book of fallen male nature, but it does so from the perspective of fallen female nature.
I'd bet you $5.00 that the only reason she wants to be a Mor-man at all is to shake things up. Heaven forbid their should be any organization on the face of the earth where men are in full control.

But Mormonism is a very strange religion started by a lecherous, manipulating, liar and crook, Joseph Smith. The next prophet, Brigham Young, was no better.

That said, I think most Mormons are actually good, wholesome people. I used to have a friend who was Mormon and she  and I would make playdates for our girls at each others houses.

BTW, Mormons sell food in bulk dirt cheap and I'm saving up some money to go visit their cannery. I want their oats! And flour!
Oh my Jesus, I surrender myself to you. Take care of everything.--Fr Dolindo Ruotolo

Persevere..Eucharist, Holy Rosary, Brown Scapular, Confession. You will win.
(11-08-2014, 03:33 PM)Jacafamala Wrote: I'd bet you $5.00 that the only reason she wants to be a Mor-man at all is to shake things up. Heaven forbid their should be any organization on the face of the earth where men are in full control.

But Mormonism is a very strange religion started by a lecherous, manipulating, liar and crook, Joseph Smith. The next prophet, Brigham Young, was no better.

That said, I think most Mormons are actually good, wholesome people. I used to have a friend who was Mormon and she  and I would make playdates for our girls at each others houses.

BTW, Mormons sell food in bulk dirt cheap and I'm saving up some money to go visit their cannery. I want their oats! And flour!

I say they must be converted to the Catholic Faith. Certainly their good nature should not go to waste...

Neopelagianus
(11-08-2014, 10:46 PM)Neopelagianus Wrote:
(11-08-2014, 03:33 PM)Jacafamala Wrote: I'd bet you $5.00 that the only reason she wants to be a Mor-man at all is to shake things up. Heaven forbid their should be any organization on the face of the earth where men are in full control.

I say they must be converted to the Catholic Faith. Certainly their good nature should not go to waste...

Neopelagianus

Indeed, they should be converted. But I think the Mormon system keeps the Mormons so busy and paranoid that they don't have time to stop and actually look at the blatantly obvious problems with the cult. A Mormon believes there can be no happiness outside of Mormonism, and anyway they'd be  completely shunned and cut of by their family and friends if they were ever to leave--or even question their religion. So, it's tough for people to get out of that sort of a system. Not impossible, but difficult!
Oh my Jesus, I surrender myself to you. Take care of everything.--Fr Dolindo Ruotolo

(11-09-2014, 05:11 PM)Jacafamala Wrote:
(11-08-2014, 10:46 PM)Neopelagianus Wrote:

Neopelagianus

Indeed, they should be converted. But I think the Mormon system keeps the Mormons so busy and paranoid that they don't have time to stop and actually look at the blatantly obvious problems with the cult. A Mormon believes there can be no happiness outside of Mormonism, and anyway they'd be  completely shunned and cut of by their family and friends if they were ever to leave--or even question their religion. My understanding is that the higher ups sort of encourage the people reporting on each other. So brother or sister so-and-so gets out of line, the leaders can sort of nip it in the bud. So, it's tough for people to get out of that sort of a system. Not impossible, but difficult!

sorry for the double post, I was trying to modify, or add to the original post. oops. Anyway, the Mormons are often good at storing food, and that's a good thing when a crisis hits! So, they are doing at least that much well and right.