This is a heinous crime against women
WHERE ARE THE 'FEMINISTS' ON THIS ONE, PRAY TELL?

According to a shocking news report out of Kenya, United Nations vaccines given to 2.3 million women are being secretly spiked with a sterilization chemical that causes a woman's body to destroy its own developing baby.

What's more astonishing is that the source of this news is a pro-vaccine organization that supports vaccines.

This is a heinous crime against women and a gross violation of medical ethics:
http://www.naturalnews.com/047571_vaccin...ocide.html
Because your typical $5 latte-sipping, $600 Coach purse-toting, Jezebel-reading, feminist blogger could not possibly care any less about poor black people.
They're too busy easing their conscience by reading snopes or BBC telling them it's a hoax. It has to be a hoax because public enemy number is humanity and the population as declared by the United Nations, Al Gore and Bill Gates. Humans are destroying the environment, causing wars and disturbing rich people with their poverty. Unlike the sea otter. Sea otters are awesome.
(11-14-2014, 01:50 PM)dark lancer Wrote: Because your typical $5 latte-sipping, $600 Coach purse-toting, Jezebel-reading, feminist blogger could not possibly care any less about poor black people.

They sure talk a good game, though, don't they? All that yackety-yack about "black bodies" and "gentle giants" and "Justice For Trayvon" and "cultural appropriation" and "Bring Back Our Girls" and Chris Rock using the N-word. Yawn.

This is really creepy. Following links from the OP, I came across this quote, which can be heard in the video below (you can get past the wall of text in the video by going to the 52 second mark).

Bill Gates: "The world today has 6.8 billion people... that's headed up to about 9 billion. Now if we do a really great job on new vaccines, health care, reproductive health services, we could lower that by perhaps 10 or 15 percent."

How would vaccines play a role in lowering the population by 10-15%? I'll assume that by "health care," he's referring to reproductive stuff, even though he explicitly says "reproductive health services" just afterward. But if that's not what he's referring to, if he wasn't "mentally stammering" there, what sort of "health care" would lower the population? No matter what the deal is with the "health care" bit, his having mentioned vaccines as part of his plan to lower the world's population is -- well, if he meant what he said, if his mentioning vaccines there wasn't a mistake, then something very sinister was indicated.

Then listen closely to the very last thing he says in the video:  he is speaking of the world in 50 years -- and refers to a world population of 2 billion. Say what?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6WQtRI7A064

ETA:  Here's the very liberal Snopes (take a grain of salt with their site. They're good at getting to the bottom of "glurge," but when it comes to anything "big" or touching on serious politics, I'm wary):  http://www.snopes.com/medical/disease/tetanus.asp

And here's LifeSite, a Catholic site, on the same topic -- with a very different take than Snopes, of course:  https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/a-mass...agent-in-u

It always seems like the culture of death people are out to depopulate any group with the least economic and political influence.  I really doubt that depopulation chemicals appear in vaccines used on wealthy white people.
Honestly?  If there were a reliable sterilization vaccine, it would be on sale by now.

That's what makes me suspicious - if a u.s. woman wants injectable birth control, she has to go every 3 months.  You could make a killing selling one that works for 2 years.
(11-14-2014, 09:55 PM)Sunset Wrote: Honestly?  If there were a reliable sterilization vaccine, it would be on sale by now.

That's what makes me suspicious - if a u.s. woman wants injectable birth control, she has to go every 3 months.  You could make a killing selling one that works for 2 years.

Could well  be that certain populations are being used as guinea pigs to test such an injectable birth control. Or there are unsafe ones that they don't mind using on certain populations, even if there's risk.  At least, it's doctors who brought all this up, so I'm assuming they have reasons to think of such a thing.

(11-14-2014, 09:55 PM)Sunset Wrote: Honestly?  If there were a reliable sterilization vaccine, it would be on sale by now.

There are already non surgical methods for permanent birth control.
A vaccine just looks more of a sneaky thing. I really don't doubt there are substances that makes a female infertile—that wouldn't be really science fiction stuff, would it? Also, most wealthy western women just want to not have babies for a while, maybe later (and some are already looking suspiciously at the pill).

It would be fun to see ads for it, though: a vaccine against babies.
(11-14-2014, 10:05 PM)Vox Clamantis Wrote:

Could well  be that certain populations are being used as guinea pigs to test such an injectable birth control. Or there are unsafe ones that they don't mind using on certain populations, even if there's risk.  At least, it's doctors who brought all this up, so I'm assuming they have reasons to think of such a thing.

I don't think there are many litigating attorneys in Kenya. BTW: Isn't Kenya where Barry Obummer's family is from or even he too? A culture of death is getting very strong support throughout the world these days. I suppose that is why Our Savior said that we should always "Choose Life".