This is a heinous crime against women
I've been learning about the culture of death now. The evil is staggering. They use propaganda to convince most people that they are the good guys and say sentimental things about the poor and hunger and all that, but they really want to cull humanity like cattle so they can ensure proper control of the remainder left. The sentimental propaganda is so effective that people think the solution to poverty is to have less people.
(11-14-2014, 10:05 PM)Vox Clamantis Wrote:
(11-14-2014, 09:55 PM)Sunset Wrote: Honestly?  If there were a reliable sterilization vaccine, it would be on sale by now.

That's what makes me suspicious - if a u.s. woman wants injectable birth control, she has to go every 3 months.  You could make a killing selling one that works for 2 years.

Could well  be that certain populations are being used as guinea pigs to test such an injectable birth control. Or there are unsafe ones that they don't mind using on certain populations, even if there's risk.  At least, it's doctors who brought all this up, so I'm assuming they have reasons to think of such a thing.

My niece was injected so that she would not ovulate for five years. Her doctor told her that in five years she could come back and get another shot. I got this information second hand (from my mother) but for certain she said FIVE years.
(11-15-2014, 11:17 AM)SCG Wrote: My niece was injected so that she would not ovulate for five years. Her doctor told her that in five years she could come back and get another shot. I got this information second hand (from my mother) but for certain she said FIVE years.

It's probably not an injection, but a Mirena which is an IUD impregnanted with hormones that releases into your body. In theory, it will prevent most ovulations due to the hormonal influence, and if you do ovulate the IUD will prevent implantation. They last for 5 years.
Bill Gates, eh? Maybe he is testing these guys.....

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/inno...-medicine/
(11-14-2014, 10:05 PM)Vox Clamantis Wrote:
(11-14-2014, 09:55 PM)Sunset Wrote: Honestly?  If there were a reliable sterilization vaccine, it would be on sale by now.

That's what makes me suspicious - if a u.s. woman wants injectable birth control, she has to go every 3 months.  You could make a killing selling one that works for 2 years.

Could well  be that certain populations are being used as guinea pigs to test such an injectable birth control. Or there are unsafe ones that they don't mind using on certain populations, even if there's risk.  At least, it's doctors who brought all this up, so I'm assuming they have reasons to think of such a thing.

You mean like the certain (non-white, non-wealthy) populations that were used as guinea pigs to test the original contraceptive pill?
(11-17-2014, 03:49 PM)divinesilence80 Wrote: Bill Gates, eh? Maybe he is testing these guys.....

Bill Gates and his wife are possibly 2 of the people most responsible for so much of the evil being foisted upon the world today in the name of "population control", amongst other things. 
(11-17-2014, 05:43 PM)J Michael Wrote:
(11-17-2014, 03:49 PM)divinesilence80 Wrote: Bill Gates, eh? Maybe he is testing these guys.....

Bill Gates and his wife are possibly 2 of the people most responsible for so much of the evil being foisted upon the world today in the name of "population control", amongst other things.

I firmly believe they are the devil incarnate.
(11-18-2014, 01:14 AM)PrairieMom Wrote:
(11-17-2014, 05:43 PM)J Michael Wrote:

I firmly believe they are the devil incarnate.

They're just frontmen for the devil. We don't know who are working for the devil and who are not because they operate in secret. My generation mostly accepts as an axiom that some lives are not worth living. Everything logically flows from that idea.
(11-18-2014, 03:04 AM)ThomasTheDoubter Wrote: They're just frontmen for the devil. We don't know who are working for the devil and who are not because they operate in secret. My generation mostly accepts as an axiom that some lives are not worth living. Everything logically flows from that idea.

Make that OUR generation bro. It's because they are pansy liberals that can't tolerate the slight bit of discomfort so the look for an out. Problem is simple. The solution however is not. Interesting paradox no?
(11-19-2014, 08:49 PM)divinesilence80 Wrote:
(11-18-2014, 03:04 AM)ThomasTheDoubter Wrote: They're just frontmen for the devil. We don't know who are working for the devil and who are not because they operate in secret. My generation mostly accepts as an axiom that some lives are not worth living. Everything logically flows from that idea.

Make that OUR generation bro. It's because they are pansy liberals that can't tolerate the slight bit of discomfort so the look for an out. Problem is simple. The solution however is not. Interesting paradox no?

Without Christianity suffering is not fully understood. "Better to not exist than to suffer."