This is a heinous crime against women
(11-20-2014, 01:59 AM)ThomasTheDoubter Wrote:
(11-19-2014, 08:49 PM)divinesilence80 Wrote:
(11-18-2014, 03:04 AM)ThomasTheDoubter Wrote: They're just frontmen for the devil. We don't know who are working for the devil and who are not because they operate in secret. My generation mostly accepts as an axiom that some lives are not worth living. Everything logically flows from that idea.

Make that OUR generation bro. It's because they are pansy liberals that can't tolerate the slight bit of discomfort so the look for an out. Problem is simple. The solution however is not. Interesting paradox no?

Without Christianity suffering is not fully understood. "Better to not exist than to suffer."

Even *with* Christianity suffering is frequently not fully understood. sad(
(11-20-2014, 02:54 PM)J Michael Wrote:
(11-18-2014, 03:04 AM)ThomasTheDoubter Wrote: They're just frontmen for the devil. We don't know who are working for the devil and who are not because they operate in secret. My generation mostly accepts as an axiom that some lives are not worth living. Everything logically flows from that idea.

Make that OUR generation bro. It's because they are pansy liberals that can't tolerate the slight bit of discomfort so the look for an out. Problem is simple. The solution however is not. Interesting paradox no?

Without Christianity suffering is not fully understood. "Better to not exist than to suffer."

Well, of course, you're right. But the culture of death is based on despair rather than hope and trust in God.
(11-21-2014, 01:21 AM)ThomasTheDoubter Wrote:

Well, of course, you're right. But the culture of death is based on despair rather than hope and trust in God.

Just to let you know; I started a thread about this "Culture of Death" trend here: http://www.fisheaters.com/forums/index.p...=3466656.0

You guys are spot on!

Would that my faith were strong enough and deep enough that I could, without *any* despair, hope and trust in God at *all* times--even in desperation.
(11-21-2014, 12:31 PM)J Michael Wrote:

Would that my faith were strong enough and deep enough that I could, without *any* despair, hope and trust in God at *all* times--even in desperation.

May God grant, His Love be my only Desperation!