What It's LIke to Be A Professional Cuddler
(11-21-2014, 11:09 AM)divinesilence80 Wrote: Honestly I think this is ridiculous. It's like saying sure, I'll hug you for money, Who want to "cuddle" with a mercenary? I sure as heck wouldn't.
lol..  that is an interesting way of puttybg it

sometimes i thought that way about going to a therapist
(11-21-2014, 11:28 AM)Chestertonian Wrote:
(11-21-2014, 11:09 AM)divinesilence80 Wrote: Honestly I think this is ridiculous. It's like saying sure, I'll hug you for money, Who want to "cuddle" with a mercenary? I sure as heck wouldn't.
lol..  that is an interesting way of puttybg it

sometimes i thought that way about going to a therapist

Cuddle Mercenaries. Um, band name? Quick--somebody make it happen!
I'd consider paying for a good cuddle.
(11-21-2014, 03:59 PM)Dirigible Wrote: I'd consider paying for a good cuddle.

Aww, there now

(That one was free.)
(11-21-2014, 04:44 PM)Clare Brigid Wrote:
(11-21-2014, 03:59 PM)Dirigible Wrote: I'd consider paying for a good cuddle.

Aww, there now

(That one was free.)

D'aww.
(11-21-2014, 11:28 AM)Chestertonian Wrote: sometimes i thought that way about going to a therapist

As have I. It depends what kind of therapy you go for though. Going for PTSD is different than "boo hoo I want to cuddle."
People considering the cuddle store are actually good candidates to become pet owners. Visit the local shelter. Get an unwanted dog or maybe a cat.
(11-21-2014, 04:57 PM)Jacafamala Wrote: People considering the cuddle store are actually good candidates to become pet owners. Visit the local shelter. Get an unwanted dog or maybe a cat.

I'd love to, I had a dog for many years before she died earlier this year, but I haven't got the room one needs. And cats and I don't get along.
(11-21-2014, 05:19 PM)Dirigible Wrote:
(11-21-2014, 04:57 PM)Jacafamala Wrote: People considering the cuddle store are actually good candidates to become pet owners. Visit the local shelter. Get an unwanted dog or maybe a cat.

I'd love to, I had a dog for many years before she died earlier this year, but I haven't got the room one needs. And cats and I don't get along.
My heart goes out to you, Dirig. I am a dog lover myself. Sorry for your loss of your pooch. Is there any way to have another? Perhaps an older, smaller, lap dog?
If not, guinea pigs are a good option. I'm totally serious. They're not like hamsters or gerbils which are always bent on getting away and escaping. A guinea pig will sit in a little towel all the live long day and enjoy being petted. On the whole, they are very sweet and relatively easy to care for creatures.

[Image: Guinea-Pig-guinea-pigs-30191072-500-334.jpg]