Modern morality (The worst sin of our time)
(12-15-2014, 12:43 AM)ArturoOrtiz Wrote: As someone who also lives in Southern California (Orange County) I have noticed that many of the groups in the Novus Ordo world are very divided just as the OP states. there are a lot of the divisions that were stated.

I think it is a bit silly. What is the problem with being in a group with older people as well as younger people. I belong to the group the Legion of Mary here in Anaheim and I am the youngest person. I don't mind learning from the wisdom of older people. Also what is the problem with dating younger women? It was very common for the husband to be much older than the wife.

Also since you stated you are in Southern California, we have an all men's group that has been around for about 10 years called the Brotherhood of Saint Dismas if you are interested (Talking about divisions- this group is divided itself lol...  but in a practical way)

http://hsdo.org/

We also just started a sisterhood as well solely for women

The problem is the American youth cult which fails to value the grace, wisdom, and peace that comes with age. I remember people wondered if I was freaked out when I turned 30, but I couldn't have been happier to put my 20s behind me.