The Left's Big Collective Rape Fantasy
(12-26-2014, 10:55 AM)SCG Wrote: I wonder if it's common for men to fantasize about raping women? And would it be terribly offensive of me to even suggest such a thing?

I am really disappointed (the understatement of the year) so see the direction this site has gone regarding women and sexual issues in general. I would have deleted myself if I had the power, but since I don't... you can delete me or not. This will be my last post.

Actually I'm sure most men would fantasize about a woman pleasuring them without being asked or directed and makes them feel like a king in bed, not a monster. The reason for the difference is that men are bred to understand that we are responsible for our every action. Essentially the buck stops with us so we don't get involved with something haphazardly and end up regretting it when the truth sets in.

I think the biggest reason for women's regret in hookup culture is that most women think they are goddesses capable of smiting any man they wish. When a man walks away from them their egos are so deeply wounded because they fail to accept their own over inflated sense of self. This deep disappointment creates a void as if someone pulled the rug out from underneath them unexpectedly so psychologically it could feel like rape if you define rape as psychological.

It is sad to hear you are leaving, but there are plenty of feminist sites out there with misandrist views that will feel more like home.......

(12-26-2014, 01:33 AM)Chestertonian Wrote: mo it is not normal or natural to fantasize about being raped

a women wanting to be overcome by a mans strength..  that is not rape.. 

According to feminists it is rape, as well as any heterosexual sex:

“In a patriarchal society, all heterosexual intercourse is rape because women, as a group, are not strong enough to give meaningful consent.” — Catherine MacKinnon

“All men are rapists and that’s all they are” — Marilyn French

“Men who are unjustly accused of rape can sometimes gain from the experience.” – Catherine Comins

(12-26-2014, 07:17 AM)Chestertonian Wrote: i wonder how many good Catholic men who are devoted to chastity get falsely sccusef of rape...  theres a problem with the college hookup culture for both men and wmen yes there are men out there who will take advantage of drunk woman with low self esteem and there are women who will warp the legal system to destroy you...  all the better reason to skip the hookup party culture..  hopefully my son will be tge sort of man who saves sex for msrriage

How about the "good Catholic men" that get a false domestic violence charge waged against them because their unappreciative wife wants a better material deal? (http://www.wcvb.com/Restraining-Order-Abuse/12138374) It's not just hookup culture where women are looking for the privilege to make men go poof on demand. Yes, men should make every effort to be chaste but that alone will not protect him from false accusation. Did we all forget the Biblical story of Joseph when HE was falsely accused of rape by the king's wife? Just being alone somewhere with a woman is a risk and these days that is  not possible to avoid. What if a girl asks for a ride home? What if she invites friends over to her place and gets offended by a guy that tells her no?
ds that video didnt work on my device

and can we stop talking about rape fantasies its just gross and triggering and offensive

rape is a sin.  fantasizing about someone sinning against you is a sin ... giving in to lustful thoughts is not something that should be described as "normal" on a catholic forum

i am disgusted.

scg, im not such a fan of the direction things have gone either much of the threads here are either rants about jews and feminitst now were complaining about rape victims..  as a jewish man who has been raped im feeling kind of done myself
(12-26-2014, 02:33 AM)Vox Clamantis Wrote:
(12-26-2014, 12:56 AM)Chestertonian Wrote: well vox you could have fooled me because you sound very callous about it all trivializing peoples experiences

rape is never funny regardless of who it happens to

you dobt know the circumstances of each of these people.

I don't need to know the circumstances of every rape victim or every alleged rape victim to know that there is a social phenomenon going on right now in which we are lied to about 1 in 4 girls being raped during their 4 years at college. We are lied to and told that girls don't lie about rape, that they never falsely accuse men of rape (the reality is that rape actually IS an underreported crime, ironically enough. The REAL victims quite often don't report -- while false accusations make up at least 50% of what is reported). We have laws in California now that require male students to get an enthusiastic and affirmative yes for each and every step of a sexual encounter lest he be accused of rape (apparently, he should also somehow have Court-worthy evidence for each of these yeses at each step, otherwise it's all just "he said, she said" -- and "she" always wins those arguments in Court). We've had rape story after rape story go really big in the media and then fall apart, only to get shoved down the memory hole. We have women making false accusations against men, dragging their names through the mud in newspapers, having them thrown in jail, and when they are found out or finally recant their stories, they get off scot-free -- while the man's name is forever tarnished. We have had SO many boys thrown out of college because of the mere accusation from a girl -- with absolutely ZERO due process.

Seriously, read this thread:  http://www.fisheaters.com/forums/index.p...sg33991428

And check out this site -- Community of the Wrongly Accused:  http://www.cotwa.info/  Bookmark it and go through the archives. Check in on it once a week or so. Truly, C., it is awful out there for men.

maybe those men in californua should discover this radical groundbreakingconcept called waiting till marriage before having sex.. 

and i completely disagree with you about changing the definition of rape to include men sexual assault charges result in shorter prison time..  men and women experience the aftermath of sexual abuse diggeremtly for sure but it is rape whether it is vaginal anal with objects etc. 

im having a hard time vox with your breaking quotes up into individual reactiona it is making it dicficult to reply to you with the way the quote dystem works my hands hurt like hell

Quote:vox:"Sure, yes, of course (referring to those actually in need of healing). But carrying around mattresses, signing ridiculous pledges that do absolutely nothing about a non-existent problem, dealing with a hideous and violent and demoralizing crime as the college-age equivalent of yucking it up at a sleep-over, watering down the definition of rape so that any kid with an erection is a "rapist," squandering resources on this nonsense so that real rapists get away -- none of that helps.

well vox instead of comppaining about the ways these women are trying to heal what do you suggest

you can say from your perspective that thisisnt helping but for the woman you call mattressgirl she must think it help s her make sense of what happene. 
Quote:Quote from: Chestertonian on Yesterday at 11:30 pm
i told a social worker once she said " it sounds like you were on a lot of medication ..  she didn't see the .medical reports of physical damage and DNA evidence

Hmmm.. I'm not sure what you're saying here.. Are you saying that she was accusing you of having dreamed it up in some opioid-induced delirium or something? If so, that sucks. And it's obvious to me that if someone claims to have been raped or abused, you give that person the benefit of the doubt and act helpful. But that is how to deal with individuals. What I am talking about is a definite trend, a phenomenon, a situation in which we are told the untruth that "1 in 4 girls" will be raped during their 4 years of college life. That's a lie. And that lie is pretty much saying that a pretty large percentage of our boys are rapists. That's not just a lie; that's defamation, slander, libel, and such a hideously nasty thing to say about our sons and brothers that it pisses me OFF.

Zl yes the lady thought it was some combo of opioid and bullshit

yes you can talk about trends bit the people in these stories are individuals

i havea lot of criticisms of how rape and sexual assault is handled and how society responds there are negatives ive observed of the bias the system of male survivors and male non perps

but what was there before the womens lib consciousness raising bullshit what recourse did victims have, where could they go to talk

Quote:feelings.)

Quote from: Chestertonian on Yesterday at 10:44 pm
the question is..  why are they not going to the church to heal?  why don't they see the church ad a safe space to heal from their trauma...

Because the same leftists who tell them the all boys are rapists and are out to rape one out of every four of them also lie about Jesus, His Church, History, etc.  These are the kids who mumble stuff about Mithra or "the Inquisition" they know nothing about and feel smug and much more educated than us dumb Christians.

no.

you can t pigeonhole every person who has been raped as liberal anti catholic morons.  no. 

there's not much out there for catholic survivors unless you count SNAP and other groups who spread heresy and error under the guise of helping clergy abuse victims..  there aren't even any patron saints of rape victims that are actual rape survivors unless i am missing something

i have mostly given up on finding a priest to talk to about it. my wife is more or less isolated in her experience when it comes to the church she has one or 2 friends she can talk to bit none are survivors

i have tried to get help for my ptsd bit am stuck with secular professionals and secular healing resources it has nothing to do with the inquisition

(12-26-2014, 02:57 PM)divinesilence80 Wrote: It is sad to hear you are leaving, but there are plenty of feminist sites out there with misandrist views that will feel more like home.......

I'm leaving too!
(12-26-2014, 03:42 PM)Chestertonian Wrote: ds that video didnt work on my device

and can we stop talking about rape fantasies its just gross and triggering and offensive

rape is a sin.  fantasizing about someone sinning against you is a sin ... giving in to lustful thoughts is not something that should be described as "normal" on a catholic forum

i am disgusted.

scg, im not such a fan of the direction things have gone either much of the threads here are either rants about jews and feminitst now were complaining about rape victims..  as a jewish man who has been raped im feeling kind of done myself

I never said rape fantasies were normal. All that was brought up was research showing what women claim they fantasize about. As with any social science research it is to be taken with a grain of salt.

I think what I and Vox have been trying to get at though is a touchy subject that no one wants to discuss. WHY do hordes of young adult women (the ones claiming there is a rape epidemic) go ape over garage like 50 Shades of Gray then go to pieces when they have an encounter that mimics what they claim empowers them? NO ONE is dismissing or denying the suffering of victims of rape like yourself!! NO ONE is saying women should be or deserve to be raped!!

Contrary to what some people here want to believe, we are trying to flush out serious issue that there are no easy answers to. Yes, these conversation are bound to make some people uncomfortable but that doesn't mean we stick our heads in the sand and scream "status quo." The fact of the matter is the law is supposed to preserve everyone's right to due process. The policies feminist are advocating for are an affront to due process. Destroying a man's life with a false accusation is at least as bad as physical rape. That will be with him for the remainder of his life on his record.

(12-26-2014, 05:01 PM)Jacafamala Wrote: I'm leaving too!

It's been nice debating you in the forums. As I said to SCG, there are plenty of places that encourage victimhood for women and subtle / overt misandry. It's sad to see that unless 50% of the population is treated like criminals by default the other 50% won't be happy but choose as you will. Wish you the best!
(12-26-2014, 10:55 AM)SCG Wrote: I wonder if it's common for men to fantasize about raping women? And would it be terribly offensive of me to even suggest such a thing?

I don't think it is common at all, no.

(12-26-2014, 10:55 AM)SCG Wrote: I am really disappointed (the understatement of the year) so see the direction this site has gone regarding women and sexual issues in general. I would have deleted myself if I had the power, but since I don't... you can delete me or not. This will be my last post.

Well, that sucks.
(12-26-2014, 02:57 PM)divinesilence80 Wrote: I think the biggest reason for women's regret in hookup culture is that most women think they are goddesses capable of smiting any man they wish. When a man walks away from them their egos are so deeply wounded because they fail to accept their own over inflated sense of self. This deep disappointment creates a void as if someone pulled the rug out from underneath them unexpectedly so psychologically it could feel like rape if you define rape as psychological.

I don't think women at all have ego troubles any more than men do. The false rape stuff comes from what they're told is rape, from regret, from revenge, from a desire for a defense against some trouble (breaking curfew, etc.). Women know what hook-up culture entails.

(12-26-2014, 03:53 PM)Chestertonian Wrote: maybe those men in californua should discover this radical groundbreakingconcept called waiting till marriage before having sex.. 

Sure. So should women. But no matter what men do, they shouldn't be falsely accused of rape.

(12-26-2014, 03:53 PM)Chestertonian Wrote: and i completely disagree with you about changing the definition of rape to include men sexual assault charges result in shorter prison time..  men and women experience the aftermath of sexual abuse diggeremtly for sure but it is rape whether it is vaginal anal with objects etc.

You need to read what I wrote again, focusing on what I said about punishment.
(12-26-2014, 04:28 PM)Chestertonian Wrote: well vox instead of comppaining about the ways these women are trying to heal what do you suggest

I suggest they grow up, take responsibility for themselves, stop putting themselves into dangerous situations in the first place, stop hating on men and treating men as less than human, etc. As for rape victims (which the women I am talking about are not), they should go to the police, not to campus bureaucrats.

(12-26-2014, 04:28 PM)Chestertonian Wrote: yes you can talk about trends bit the people in these stories are individuals

Yeah, individuals have individual stories. But I am talking about the social trend. That's the point of this thread.

(12-26-2014, 04:28 PM)Chestertonian Wrote: i havea lot of criticisms of how rape and sexual assault is handled and how society responds there are negatives ive observed of the bias the system of male survivors and male non perps

but what was there before the womens lib consciousness raising bullsh** what recourse did victims have, where could they go to talk 

Yeah, much had to be done to help victims. But now non-victims claiming to be victims are victimizing men. And it nedds to stop.

(12-26-2014, 04:28 PM)Chestertonian Wrote: you can t pigeonhole every person who has been raped as liberal anti catholic morons.  no. 

If you think that's what I'm doing, I really don't know what to say. I am not, not, NOT talking about "every person who has been raped";  I am not even talking about ANY person who's been raped at ALL.

(12-26-2014, 04:28 PM)Chestertonian Wrote: there's not much out there for catholic survivors unless you count SNAP and other groups who spread heresy and error under the guise of helping clergy abuse victims..  there aren't even any patron saints of rape victims that are actual rape survivors unless i am missing something

i have mostly given up on finding a priest to talk to about it. my wife is more or less isolated in her experience when it comes to the church she has one or 2 friends she can talk to bit none are survivors

i have tried to get help for my ptsd bit am stuck with secular professionals and secular healing resources it has nothing to do with the inquisition

Maybe the Church needs more self-help type groups at the diocese level. That'd be ideal, if you ask me.