Ten reasons why you shouldn't vaccinate your children
I was the OIC of an Army 'Shot Team' (among other things) and I don't get immunizations, generally, and the ones I do get I am very judicious about receiving.

Here's a good article on why you too should be so "judicious":

:comp:

Ten reasons why you shouldn't vaccinate your children
Monday, December 15, 2014 by: Ethan A. Huff, staff writer

Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/048151_vaccin...z3NPNyw8we

(NaturalNews) Vaccinating a child or not is an important decision that every parent must make. But not all parents understand the true risks involved, risks that could leave a child debilitated for life, or even kill him. The pro-vaccine mafia is quick to sweep all cases of vaccine-related injury and death under the rug as extremely rare anomalies, but many a parent of a vaccine-injured child will be the first to tell you that, if she could do it all over again, she wouldn't have let her kid get jabbed.

If your doctor, your child's school administrator, or a friend or family member is pressuring you to inject your child with genetically modified (GM) viruses, heavy metals and preservatives, and you're not sure how to make the best and most informed choice in the matter -- or even how to respond back to these people intelligently in order to shut them up -- consider the following 10 reasons not to go the vaccination route[1]:

1) Vaccines don't work. When printed on a poster or repeated ad nauseam by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the embedded claim that vaccines prevent communicable disease and impart lasting immunity might sound nice to the low-information masses. But the science simply doesn't reinforce it, with outbreak after outbreak proving that vaccinated people are the most immunocompromised, and are always the ones contracting the diseases against which they were vaccinated.

Dr. Tetyana Obukhanych addresses this and many other vaccine facts in her powerful book Vaccine Illusion, which destroys many modern myths surrounding vaccination. Not only do vaccines not impart lasting immunity, but they actually destroy the body's natural immune capacity, leaving many vaccinated individuals immuno-debilitated throughout their lives.[2]

2) Vaccines have never been proven safe or effective. Every single study used as "evidence" that vaccines are safe erroneously compares side effects from one vaccine to side effects from another vaccine, effectively canceling them out. None of them compare the health outcomes of vaccinated versus unvaccinated individuals, which would be the true test of vaccine safety.

"True, scientific, double-blind placebo studies have never been conducted on vaccines to determine their safety," explains VacTruth.com.

3) The first vaccine was a complete failure, which the industry tried to cover up. Little do most people know that the first vaccine ever produced, for smallpox, was a complete disaster. The health consequences in those who received it included syphilis and death, though a concerted effort was made at the time to cover up these outcomes and push vaccines anyway because they're highly profitable.[3]

4) Vaccines are highly profitable for drug companies, which aren't held liable for damages. Let's face it -- vaccines are a major cash cow for the drug industry. Not only are vaccine companies completely shielded from liability when their vaccines injure or kill children, but they are typically "sponsored" by government agencies that push them on families and children using outrageous and unfounded scare tactics.[4]

5) All vaccines contain deadly chemical additives. The average pediatrician would be hard-pressed to provide package inserts outlining vaccine ingredients to their clients prior to pushing vaccines. But parents need to know that all vaccines contain deadly, neurodamaging chemicals like aluminum, mercury and formaldehyde. Many vaccines are also loaded with monosodium glutamate (MSG), antibiotics and even genetically modified organisms (GMOs).[5]

6) Unvaccinated children are generally healthier. International studies looking at the health outcomes of unvaccinated children compared to their vaccinated peers have repeatedly shown that the unjabbed are generally less afflicted with allergies, autism, behavioral disorders, autoimmune dysfunction and respiratory ailments.

Concerning the flu vaccine, for instance, a study published in the journal Clinical Infectious Diseases found that individuals jabbed for influenza are 550 percent more likely to have respiratory problems.[6]

7) Vaccines cause lifelong, incurable diseases in some children. It's one thing to have localized swelling or temporary fever symptoms following vaccinations. But if your child is one of the unfortunate ones who develops permanent nerve damage in the form of Guillain-Barre Syndrome, for instance, he or she could require lifelong care and treatment for vaccine damage. If you choose to vaccinate, are you prepared to potentially have to reorient your life in the event of autism or brain damage?[7]

8) Vaccines kill children and adults. Though young children and babies are most prone to incurring permanent harm from vaccines, adults are also at risk. One prevalent example of this is the infamous Gardasil vaccine for HPV, which to date has injured and killed tens of thousands of adolescents and teenagers.[8]

"US children are given far more vaccines at younger ages compared to other countries," explains VacTruth.com, noting that vaccines are also linked to the fatal condition SIDS (sudden infant death syndrome), which the medical establishment blames on genetics or child abuse in order to protect the vaccine sham.

9) Vaccine companies can't be sued if you or your child is harmed by vaccines. If vaccines really are as safe as the jab-pushers constantly claim they are, then why was the National Childhood Vaccine Injury Act passed in 1986, exempting vaccine and drug companies, as well as health practitioners, from liability in the event of injury or death?

In 2011, the Supreme Court affirmed that injured parties can't sue vaccine companies for injury or death related to vaccines [9]. Is this really a risk that you want to take with your child?

10) Natural exposure to disease is the best vaccine. Truth be told, the only way to truly develop vibrant, lifelong immunity is to live your life as you normally would, but without injecting dead (and in some cases live) viruses and chemical adjuvants into your muscle tissue. Natural exposure to whatever diseases are lurking in the world is the only way for the body to develop permanent antibodies that will forever protect against disease.[10] Eating fresh, nutrient-dense organic food and living a healthy lifestyle also helps boost your immune system, allowing you to overcome and develop resistance to diseases naturally.

For a more thorough explanation of vaccination versus natural immunity, visit:
Sites.Google.com.

Sources:

[1] http://vactruth.com

[2] http://www.naturalnews.com

[3] http://www.vaccinationcouncil.org

[4] http://www.nvic.org

[5] http://vaxtruth.org

[6] http://healthimpactnews.com

[7] http://www.nvic.org

[8] http://sanevax.org

[9] http://www.csmonitor.com

[10] https://sites.google.com

Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/048151_vaccin...z3NPN3eY2y
[-] The following 3 users Like Zedta's post:
  • AnaCarolina1, DNJC.org, J Michael
I have always felt uncomfortable with vaccinating my kids.  Over the years I was very selective about which ones I would allow them to get and I always spaced them out as I never felt comfortable giving them multiple shots at a visit.  At some point I just stopped doing it altogether.  My youngest 2 children have not be vaccinated and they are the healthiest kids that I have!
[-] The following 3 users Like CatholicMamato5's post:
  • J Michael, SacraCor714, Zedta
With specific regard to the Covid vaccines, since young people, most especially children are at LEAST risk of getting/transmitting the disease, and if/when they do the illness is almost invariably mild (in kids without co-morbidities!), it makes no sense to vaccinate them and expose them to some of the known adverse reactions and any of the unknown long-term reactions.  You don't need to vaccinate a population not at risk of the disease for which they would be vaccinated.  To think otherwise, imo, is just (trying to be nice here) crazy.
“But all will be well, and all will be well, and every kind of thing will be well.” ~Julian of Norwich

"Sometimes you're the windshield.  Sometimes you're the bug."~Mark Knopfler (?)

"No matter who you are somebody thinks you're a heretic. Wear it like a badge of honor........... :LOL:"~Silouan

The fact that I "like" a post is not necessarily an endorsement or approval of its content.
[-] The following 5 users Like J Michael's post:
  • CatholicMamato5, Grandma, karl, SacraCor714, Zedta
Let's not forget that many of the vaccines pushed today are tainted by the production, design, or development using aborted fetal tissue.
[-] The following 1 user Likes DNJC.org's post:
  • Zedta
(06-14-2021, 09:25 AM)CatholicMamato5 Wrote: I have always felt uncomfortable with vaccinating my kids.  Over the years I was very selective about which ones I would allow them to get and I always spaced them out as I never felt comfortable giving them multiple shots at a visit.  At some point I just stopped doing it altogether.  My youngest 2 children have not be vaccinated and they are the healthiest kids that I have!

Interesting.  I know others who have the same exact experience.
[-] The following 1 user Likes DNJC.org's post:
  • CatholicMamato5
Zedta, 'liking' spam posts only encourages them!
Jovan-Marya of the Immaculate Conception Weismiller, T.O.Carm.

Vive le Christ-roi! Vive le roi, Louis XX!
Deum timete, regem honorificate.
Kansan by birth! Albertan by choice! Jayhawk by the Grace of God!
“Qui me amat, amet et canem meum. (Who loves me will love my dog.)” 
St Bernard of Clairvaux

My Blog 'Musings of an Old Curmudgeon'
FishEaters Group on MeWe
(06-16-2021, 09:46 PM)jovan66102 Wrote: Zedta, 'liking' spam posts only encourages them!
Huh...?  Which was the spam post here?  I don't see any.
“But all will be well, and all will be well, and every kind of thing will be well.” ~Julian of Norwich

"Sometimes you're the windshield.  Sometimes you're the bug."~Mark Knopfler (?)

"No matter who you are somebody thinks you're a heretic. Wear it like a badge of honor........... :LOL:"~Silouan

The fact that I "like" a post is not necessarily an endorsement or approval of its content.
Once again, many lies being told and pushed by people who claim Christ as their savior. Satan is the father of lies.

Many of the claims are so self-evidently stupid and wrong that it is a wonder that any person with a grade 3 education could actually believe it, little less post on internet for others to see such level of ignorance.

1. Vaccines do work. To say that they don't is false and a lie.
2. Vaccines have been proven both safe and effective. If safe means that nobody has ever gotten sick or died from vaccine, then not safe. But nobody with brain uses this as the guidepost for safety. Like saying dental surgery is not safe because people may die. To say vaccines are not effective is false and a lie.
3. Who care about the first vaccine. From the 18th century. Canned goods also caused lead poisoning, so now you don't eat Campbell's soup? What a stupid thing to include.
4. Yes much $$$, but also safe and effective. Getting diptheria or polio or measles or covid is not a scare tactic.
5. No, not all vaccines contain deadly additives. What is deadly addiitive? If you eat enough teflon it will be deadly, but you probably continue to use frying pan. MSG?
6. Straight up lie. What stupidity to claim that unvaccinated are healthier than vaccinated. Study which made this remarkable finding has been shown to be amateurishly put together. Vaccinated children have only appearance of being unhealthier because unvaccinated children generally have parents who would rather treat their children with onion poultices, pray and chiropractic adjustments instead of actual medical care. Parents of vaccinated children do not live in medieval mindset and seek medical attention when their child is ill, hence skewing results.
7. Guillain-Barre Syndrome, which is only lifelong in rare situations, has been found in incidents of 1 per million in flu vaccinated people. As astronomically more people die of flu than 1 in a million in a normal flu season, then getting vaccine is good idea. Any rare side effects of vaccines are far outweighed by health outcomes of the vaccinated. Many serious side effects of vaccines were going to happen anyway at some point down the road. Like fake story of girl who became paralyzed from pfizer covid vaccine.
8. Gardasil vaccine - absolutely no evidence or proof that it has resulted in any deaths. Zero evidence. Zero proof. Just lies and lies and lies.
9. Who cares about American domestic law?
10. Natural exposure to tetanus or diptheria or polio or measles or TB is the best vaccine. Stupid people believe this. Yes, fresh fruits and veggies are going to save you. In crazy land.

Lies, half truths, misinformation, deceit. That is what this article is. Being pushed on a Christian site. It is shameful.
(06-16-2021, 09:46 PM)jovan66102 Wrote: Zedta, 'liking' spam posts only encourages them!
Like J. Michael said, "Huh?" Which post was spam that I liked? And to add, if one makes a mistake and hits the like button, there is no way to take it back.

Edit to add: Wouldn't a PM to me be a more appropriate way of pointing out something that was most likely, an error or hit the wrong button sort of thing. Seems kinda like bandstanding in a way, especially when there is no context with it..
One should have an open mind; open enough that things get in, but not so open that everything falls out
Art Bell

I don't need a good memory, because I always tell the truth.
Jessie Ventura

Its no wonder truth is stranger than fiction.
Fiction has to make sense
Mark Twain

If history doesn't repeat itself, it sure does rhyme.
Mark Twain

You don't have a soul. You are a soul. You have a body.
C.S. Lewis

Political Correctness is Fascism pretending to be manners.
George Carlin

“In a time of deceit…truth is a revolutionary act”
George Orwell
[-] The following 1 user Likes Zedta's post:
  • J Michael
(06-17-2021, 06:49 PM)Zedta Wrote:
Like J. Michael said, "Huh?" Which post was spam that I liked? And to add, if one makes a mistake and hits the like button, there is no way to take it back.

Edit to add: Wouldn't a PM to me be a more appropriate way of pointing out something that was most likely, an error or hit the wrong button sort of thing. Seems kinda like bandstanding in a way, especially when there is no context with it..

Since you liked my post..... I was afraid I might be considered spam!!
[-] The following 2 users Like CatholicMamato5's post:
  • J Michael, Zedta