Ten reasons why you shouldn't vaccinate your children
What does taking Covid vaccine have to do with anything in this thread? Tetyana Obukhanych's "powerful" book is self published, if that gives you indication of its worth. The nonsense being peddled in point 1 is straight nonsense. Show some actual science.

Here's a review of the book: https://sciencebasedmedicine.org/why-doe...cinations/

And other things regarding her vaccine "research" and scientific acumen: https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/harvar...-children/

On one hand we have science. On the other we have not science. Serious people do not believe her nonsense.
(06-25-2021, 01:19 PM)TexasJeep Wrote:
(06-25-2021, 12:57 PM)J Michael Wrote: To answer TJ's question, "...why the forum is inundated with posts from a particular side..."-maybe there are more of "us" on the board than are on the other side.  Simple, really.  No one is preventing anyone from starting threads or writing posts.

No one might be preventing one side from posting threads, but there seems to be a one sided approach to who is allowed to stay as a member of the forum.  Think that might have anything to do with the numbers on one side vs. the other.  If someone doesn't fit in with the crowd, they don't get to stick around very long.  I am not referring to the folks that show up and post absolutely stupid stuff, any forum is better off without those kinds.  But looking through the threads, there seem to be quite a few banned former members who didn't fall into the stupid category. 

However, for a certain small group to repeatedly post, repost, threads which try to support their side of why folks shouldn't get a vaccine for instance, and then the rest of the group step up to slap them on the back really isn't constructive IMO.  Do folks really not have anything better in their lives to be doing.  If not, that is a sad state to be in. 

Sort of like folks continuing to spout off, Trump won the election by millions of votes over and over and over simply linking different articles which say the exact same thing.  Doesn't help their position, because repeating the same unfounded set of nonsense using different sources is simply illogical.  And others jumping in and saying "you tell them, go ahead and tell them" is just beyond belief.  No I am not trying to derail the thread, simply using that as an example.

Do you find the 10 items listed in the original post to be backed up with actual data?  Do you find those sources to be valid?  You certainly hit the like button on the first post of the thread.

First of all, hitting the "like" button is not an overarching blanket endorsement of and agreement with everything, or maybe even anything, in the post being "liked".  The sooner you realize that, the better off you'll be.  I can "like" a post because I like the post, even if I disagree with it or its content.  The is no contradiction there whatsoever.

If you have issues with how or why people are banned from this forum, please take them up with Vox, the owner.  It seems to me that as long as you abide by the rules, which are readily accessed from the top right of any page, you won't get banned.  Anyone who has been banned, istm, is banned on the basis of violating one or more of those rules.  Again...take it up with Vox if you don't like it.

As far as I'm aware, there's no rule against "spouting off".  You're free to ignore any and every thread and/or any and every post in any given thread. 

If others want to jump in and support someone's post or p.o.v., that's their prerogative.  If you don't like it, well.....too bad, really.

If you're in the minority about something under discussion, well....too bad, really.  That's just life.  No one is oppressing you here.

If someone "doesn't help their position", that's their problem, not yours.  Of course, you're free to point that out to them if you wish.  Maybe they'll learn something.  Of course, if you point it out to them by name calling, derision, etc., you won't be helping your position.  And again, feel free to just ignore anything.  No one's forcing you to do anything here.
“But all will be well, and all will be well, and every kind of thing will be well.” ~Julian of Norwich

"Sometimes you're the windshield.  Sometimes you're the bug."~Mark Knopfler (?)

"No matter who you are somebody thinks you're a heretic. Wear it like a badge of honor........... :LOL:"~Silouan

The fact that I "like" a post is not necessarily an endorsement or approval of its content.
[-] The following 1 user Likes J Michael's post:
  • Zedta
Too much unknown to get the covid vax. I am not an anti vaxxer. My kids have all the required vaccines for school.
[-] The following 2 users Like AnaCarolina1's post:
  • J Michael, Zedta