Circumcision linked to increased risk of autism in young boys
(01-14-2015, 02:05 PM)Renatus Frater Wrote: I'll just put this here (emphasis mine).

Quote:Anyone is most welcome to participate if they will respect the sensibilities of traditional Catholics who respect the Petrine Ministry and the man who holds the office, and if they obey the forum rules. In other words, read about what is meant by "traditional Catholics" -- and don't come here to rile people who fit that description. We get smeared everywhere else; it won't happen here.

Neither interreligious debating nor attempts to "convert" us are allowed. You can ask sincere questions about traditional Catholicism in the "Apologetics & Questions about Traditional Catholicism?" forum -- but no barraging; ask a few questions at a time. If you don't want to know the answer but are trying to "score points" or "convert" us, don't bother!

You're right, I haven't been following that rule very well.  I apologize.  I'll refrain from challenging your ignorance from now on.

Messages In This Thread
Re: Circumcision linked to increased risk of autism in young boys - by Melkite - 01-14-2015, 02:25 PM