The Angelic Warfare Confraternity
Has anyone here joined the Angelic Warfare Confraternity? It's one of the Dominican Confraternities (like the Rosary Confraternity) which is devoted to fighting for chastity.
Requirements are that one wears a cord and/or medal (only after being inducted by a Dominican priest), pray the rosary and the required prayers each day.

http://www.angelicwarfareconfraternity.org/

Any experiences?

On a side note, does anyone know if they offer the medal in yellow gold?
I looked into it a few years back. There has been no traffic or blog updates in a few years. Not sure if they are active.
Apparently it's something that the Dominicans have been doing since the 1600s, I'd be shocked if it were. Of course, finding a Dominican friar may not be so simple either if you don't live all that close to a Priory. Although apparently you can have a director for a priory give authorization to a local priest.
(03-02-2015, 06:57 PM)CaptCrunch73 Wrote: I looked into it a few years back. There has been no traffic or blog updates in a few years. Not sure if they are active.

They are definitely active. I know some people who got a Dominican to come and preach for a retreat and do investitures.
Let me rephrase, that website and blog has not been active for a few years, that's all I ever found out abouth them. My apologies for the confusion.
The Angelic Warfare Confraternity is active. I am a member. Contact the Dominican House of Studies if you would like more information.

They have an email list for members which is active.