Magic Tea

[Image: licoricetea.JPG]

My daughter turned me on to this drink and I have to tell you guys about it. It's Egyptian Licorice Tea from Yogi Teas. If you like anise/horehound/fennel/licorice/sarsparilla, you will LOVE this tea. It's the strangest thing I've ever drunk; you get a big mouthful and really don't taste much but that tea earthiness. But as soon as you swallow, your mouth explodes with flavor. It's a warm, spicy flavor with licorice tones, and it's naturally sweet -- something I say as a person with a very serious sweet tooth.

Anyone hip to this tea already?

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B...lfboutique

When I make sasparilla I go out into te woods and get the real root.
Just ordered some! Sounds delish!
I love tea and this sounds delicious. I may try this sometime!
I do hope this tea is available in the PI. I doubt it. Anyway, If Twinings is good enough for the Queen it's good enough for me :grin:

N.
Personally I'm not a fan of tea, but Mrs. Maccabees tells me that Yogi's Chi Tea is wonderful.
It arrived today! It lives up to its reputation!
(06-13-2015, 10:37 PM)jovan66102 Wrote: It arrived today! It lives up to its reputation!

Isn't it the weirdest, most lovely drink ever?? I've gotten so addicted to this stuff that I drink more of it than I do coffee nowadays -- and that's saying a LOT.

BTW, I've found it at my local Kroger store! If you end up drinking lots of it, though, it's a lot cheaper buying it from Amazon if you have Amazon Prime. You save almost $1..50 per box.
(06-16-2015, 11:29 PM)Vox Clamantis Wrote: BTW, I've found it at my local Kroger store! If you end up drinking lots of it, though, it's a lot cheaper buying it from Amazon if you have Amazon Prime. You save almost $1..50 per box.

I do, indeed, have Prime. After I'd been ordering from Amazon for a little over a year, they sent me an email pointing out that I had spent over $100 in shipping costs that I could have saved with Prime. It was only after signing up for it that I discovered the movies and TV shows that are available 'free' for Prime customers. It's a win/win! :)