NYC St. Patricks Parade
Hi,

I thought some might be interested in this short video.

http://www.churchmilitant.tv/platform/in...2015-03-16
Yawn.

This fool still goes after the little circus clowns while the ringmaster in Rome is partaking, fostering and encouraging precisely what Dolan does.

Did Voris think he was going to get a bouquet of flowers from the Cardinal Dolan's entourage?

I'm all for being kind and holding out my hand to someone who's living in sin- to help them out of that lifestyle, but Cardinal Dolan laughing and cracking jokes all the time with those people and the allies of their sinfulness does not help them.  There is a time to be funny, and a time when it's inappropriate.  Cardinal Dolan does not seem to know the difference, and I think that's why some find him particularly annoying.  He was a better Archbishop of Milwaukee than what they'd had before (which isn't saying much).  Also, from what I understand, he was a decent rector of the Pontifical North American College, but compared to what the diocesan seminary here was like, that's not hard to accomplish.  I know good, faithful Catholics who knew him or at least knew of him when he had those assignments who think very highly of him.  I've also read a book or two of his, and they weren't bad.  What a shame- it seems that the praise of men has made a once-good man proud.  If I become a priest, I hope I never get attention like that.  The praise of men- even when it is not invited- can create such a temptation for people.
Francisco in effectu?
update on Parade.  I am embarrassed for Dolan.

http://www.churchmilitant.tv/platform/?today=2015-03-17

God help him.
another update on Dolan.

http://www.churchmilitant.tv/platform/?today=2015-03-18

I think this grinning baboon is a disgrace to Catholicism. 

I feel bad for how Voris just attacks Cardinal Dolan for following the example of his boss. 

It's almost like in his mind, under that perfectly coiffed hair of his, he is unconsciously taking all his frustrations about Francis out on Dolan.; which really helps no-one since everyone in the planet knows that if Dolan was to step down or pass-away, Francis would deliberately appoint someone 20 times worse.  In typical big-media fashion, he has his scapegoats: Dolan, the SSPX, the Remnant and CFN. 

What has occurred in NYC IS really unfortunate, but like so many know, it's not the real story. The real story is in Domus Sanctae Marthae right now trying to figure out how he is going to steam roll his agenda of "mercy" over the whole world.
(03-18-2015, 10:24 AM)spikepaga Wrote: I feel bad for how Voris just attacks Cardinal Dolan for following the example of his boss. 

It's almost like in his mind, under that perfectly coiffed hair of his, he is unconsciously taking all his frustrations about Francis out on Dolan.; which really helps no-one since everyone in the planet knows that if Dolan was to step down or pass-away, Francis would deliberately appoint someone 20 times worse.  In typical big-media fashion, he has his scapegoats: Dolan, the SSPX, the Remnant and CFN. 

What has occurred in NYC IS really unfortunate, but like so many know, it's not the real story. The real story is in Domus Sanctae Marthae right now trying to figure out how he is going to steam roll his agenda of "mercy" over the whole world.

Can't help but agree, this is the result of the 50 years of poison from Vatican II.
While I don't necessarily agree with CMTV's stance on never discussing the negative things that the Pope does, the question also is who elects him? If we're of the opinion that God permits whoever to be pope to be elected unless by some miracle (which has happened), then the people who are responsible for the current pope are the bishops. They're the ones who decide the type of pope they will elect. To the extent they can, these bishops will try to elect a pope who is in line with what they desire. Of course there are exceptions.

On another note, when we look at the bishops, you can say that Dolan is only following his boss's example, however, what about the bishops who are staying faithful to Church teachings and are speaking out against the immorality of the current culture. Are we saying that bishops like Burke, Schneider, Cordileone are being disobedient?  I would say that they are being obedient to Christ and the Church. Last time I checked, doctrine hasn't changed. So what would they be being disobedient to? No, every man makes a choice. If a pope is acting in ways that are contrary to the Catholic faith, the bishops shouldn't just follow him into oblivion. They should stand up for the Catholic faith that they believe in. Anyone who does differently is either guilty of heresy and/or is a careerist suck up.
(03-18-2015, 01:57 PM)GangGreen Wrote: While I don't necessarily agree with CMTV's stance on never discussing the negative things that the Pope does, the question also is who elects him? If we're of the opinion that God permits whoever to be pope to be elected unless by some miracle (which has happened), then the people who are responsible for the current pope are the bishops. They're the ones who decide the type of pope they will elect. To the extent they can, these bishops will try to elect a pope who is in line with what they desire. Of course there are exceptions.

On another note, when we look at the bishops, you can say that Dolan is only following his boss's example, however, what about the bishops who are staying faithful to Church teachings and are speaking out against the immorality of the current culture. Are we saying that bishops like Burke, Schneider, Cordileone are being disobedient?  I would say that they are being obedient to Christ and the Church. Last time I checked, doctrine hasn't changed. So what would they be being disobedient to? No, every man makes a choice. If a pope is acting in ways that are contrary to the Catholic faith, the bishops shouldn't just follow him into oblivion. They should stand up for the Catholic faith that they believe in. Anyone who does differently is either guilty of heresy and/or is a careerist suck up.

I would say that bishops like Burke and Schneider are being disobedient to the Modernist-views that has been poisoning the Church for over 100 years, which sadly our Holy Father is flirtatious with.