End times are here, apocalypse cow found in New Jersey
The author of that piece is really starting to bother me, which is funny since his name, Simcha, means joy in Hebrew. He is one of the foremost proponents of the idea that Jesus Christ married Mary Magdalene, and he has sought secret evidence encoded in Early Christian literature in a pitiful attempt to bolster this claim. (Really, it is just self-promotion combined with very creative reading.) He also claims to have discovered not just Christ's real tomb, but the family tomb used by Christ's relations as well.

For the life of me, I have no idea why the public, the people who buy books and watch documentaries, are so obsessed with learning about Jesus from the people least equipped to say anything of value: self-important Jewish hucksters like this Shmekele Jacobici and Shmundie Boteach (who positioned himself as Michael Jackson's rabbi and chief apologist in the news media), or fork-tongued Mohammedans like Reza Asslan, or centenarian infidels like that leather-skinned apostate John Dominick Crossan.

Messages In This Thread
Re: End times are here, apocalypse cow found in New Jersey - by Cyriacus - 04-02-2015, 08:15 PM