Effects of the Pill
New scientific research suggests that use of the oral contraceptive pill may alter the shape of women’s brains, the Catholic News Agency (CNA) reports.

A study published in the journal Human Brain Mapping found that two areas of the brain-- the lateral orbitofrontal cortex and the posterior cingulate cortex—were significantly thinner in women using the Pill. The study did not address the possibility that changes in the structure of the brain would lead to changes in behavior or emotions.

A co-author of the study told CNA that he found it remarkable how little research has been done on the side-effects of the Pill. “You might think after 50 years and hundreds of millions of women taking various incarnations of the pill, there would be a large and cohesive and impressive body of evidence on it,” said Larry Cahill of University of California-Irvine; “but there’s next to nothing.”

http://www.catholicculture.org/news/head...ryid=24938
Ya, interesting, no? That's why I already, in a more detailed way as well, posted about it.
I got news for you. If a study came out finding that the Pill made women grow 8 legs and shoot spider webs from their butt countless women would still use it. Why? Hubris! Many women sound like wet mops with this "my body my choice" business. You don't see them up in arms when men have to fill out that ridiculous Selective Service Card. You don't see them up in arms when men are forced to pay child support / alimony unless of coarse they want to marry the said man paying child support / alimony. The bottom line is women are an entitled species. They believe men exist only to serve to their every whim and desire. They use their sexuality to corral men into doing as they please and sadly men have lost respect for themselves thanks to feminist brainwashing that many just comply. The single thing that allows women to run amok is the Pill. They are drunk and intoxicated by the power. I can't think of any power hungry dictators that willingly give up power.......
(05-17-2015, 08:16 PM)divinesilence80 Wrote: I got news for you. If a study came out finding that the Pill made women grow 8 legs and shoot spider webs from their butt countless women would still use it. Why? Hubris! Many women sound like wet mops with this "my body my choice" business. You don't see them up in arms when men have to fill out that ridiculous Selective Service Card. You don't see them up in arms when men are forced to pay child support / alimony unless of coarse they want to marry the said man paying child support / alimony. The bottom line is women are an entitled species. They believe men exist only to serve to their every whim and desire. They use their sexuality to corral men into doing as they please and sadly men have lost respect for themselves thanks to feminist brainwashing that many just comply. The single thing that allows women to run amok is the Pill. They are drunk and intoxicated by the power. I can't think of any power hungry dictators that willingly give up power.......

The main reason women keep men around is so they have someone to blame.