Dollar Shave Club
Thank you! But I guess I'm really dense as I still don't see that anywhere in the displayed text. Am I missing something?? I'm new to the forum and still learning how everything is supposed to work. Thanks!!
I made the "quote from" thingy just above the quote box say "Clement of Alexandria".

Quote this post and you'll see the formatting.

Clement of Alexandria Wrote:Stuff and things.

Wow......  I just realized what was happening. I was logging in with that Tapatalk and it doesn't show any of that. But when I log in thru FE it shows everything just like you said. The only reason I was using that is because it got irritating logging in and getting that stupid add.
Thanks for your help and assistance.  It makes me wonder what kinds of other things I might have missed.
Blessings
I use the same razor for months at a time.  I buy a new pack of razors once a year. 

Sometimes, I think of getting a straight razor. 
I was just able to get a safety razor at Walmart. They have razors, blades, shaving soap, etc.  As far as I know it appears to be a permanent addition. So I'm pretty happy about that.
P.S. - The prices are awesome too!!
They have a new one called dollar beard club where you get beard oil. I'm enjoying my beard while I can before corporate America makes me chop it off In a couple months when I graduate :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
(10-09-2015, 12:27 AM)DeoDuce Wrote: They have a new one called dollar beard club where you get beard oil. I'm enjoying my beard while I can before corporate America makes me chop it off In a couple months when I graduate :(

I worked for years in 'corporate America' with a neatly trimmed beard.

(10-09-2015, 01:01 AM)jovan66102 Wrote:
(10-09-2015, 12:27 AM)DeoDuce Wrote: They have a new one called dollar beard club where you get beard oil. I'm enjoying my beard while I can before corporate America makes me chop it off In a couple months when I graduate :(

I worked for years in 'corporate America' with a neatly trimmed beard.

Ah! There is hope!

I've only been clean shaven three times in the past 45 years. Twice it was a job that prohibited facial hair, back in the 70s (and one of those changed rules just weeks after I transferred to another job, which irritated me!), and once on a whim. When I had the whim, I had three children at home 4, 2, and a few months old. I thought it might scare the little one. Nope! She was fine with it. Her 4 year old brother took one look, said, 'You're not my Daddy', and demanded a bottle and started peeing his pants! The whim didn't last long!  :LOL:
Safety razors are cheaper than dollar shave club.

"Punishment is justice for the unjust." Saint Augustine of Hippo