Has Russia Been Consecrated to the Immaculate Heart of Mary?
(05-29-2015, 11:28 AM)Josey Wales Wrote: Everything is subservient to ecumenism.  That's why the Church was at such great heights in the late fifties (it wasn't an issue then) and why we're in the gutters now.  The Church is absolutely paralyzed because they have to ask themselves; "Does this injure ecumenism" before they act on anything.  Has Russia been consecrated to the Immaculate Heart of Mary?  Of course not, it's not ecumenical.
Why was the traditional Mass nearly wiped off the face of the earth?  It's not ecumenical. 
Why doesn't the Church issue anathemas anymore?  It's not ecumenical

I agree, although there was plenty of time to do so from 1917 to 1962. The Church was fearful of the response of the Soviets. Funny because they feared a worldly power more than God and His Mother.

I lean towards no on this subject as well. There's too much ambiguity. If people need to ask whether it was really done or not, then I'll lean towards being skeptical... Especially with how shady the post conciliar Church can be.

Messages In This Thread
Re: Has Russia Been Consecrated to the Immaculate Heart of Mary? - by GangGreen - 05-29-2015, 11:31 AM