Has Russia Been Consecrated to the Immaculate Heart of Mary?
Well, if it was then the triumph of the Immaculate Heart and the period of peace were merely hyperboles.

But then again, the greater war and the spreading of error was already accomplished by the time the consecration was supposedly made. Who knows how much God was/is/(?) willing to directly intervene to revert the process put in motion.

I don't know how much we can trust Western media on this supposedly conversion of the Russians, and even how much of it is sincere: yes, Putin and whatnot, but also the soldiers—I've seen a video where the guy interviews Russians in some part of Ukraine who were occupying a Baptist church, they said they fought for the Orthodox Church, etc., but admitted they rarely would go to DL, the woman with them even said she's not that religious. So, I have to wonder if they are not using the Orthodox Church more as an ethnic affirmation (don't get me wrong, I perceive this also happens among some traditional Catholics, so this is not a Catholic vs. Orthodox, West vs. Easter thing).

I tend to think it was not consecrated properly. I've seen interpretations that what was done albeit not the proper thing still merits some graces, and maybe that's what Ir. Lucia was talking about. In the end, who knows. My lay opinion is that I also don't really think the third secret was fully revealed, and we know from stronger revelations (St. John) that things will get worse for the Church (some uses of “the woman”).

Messages In This Thread
Re: Has Russia Been Consecrated to the Immaculate Heart of Mary? - by Renatus Frater - 05-29-2015, 12:04 PM