Has Russia Been Consecrated to the Immaculate Heart of Mary?
(05-29-2015, 07:15 PM)salus Wrote: Russia has never been consecrated by name yet and if you read the book The Fourth Secret of Fatima by Italian journalist Antonio Socci who before he wrote it was not a believer that these things weren't done but his research changed his mind and rattled some people at the Vatican.

If anything Fatima is a huge mystery, and both the late Father Nicholas Gruner and the journalist Antonio Socci have shed some convincing light on things that point to the possibility of a real cover up within the Vatican itself, reaching all the way to the top.

Even Benedict XVI once said that Fatima is not a yet a thing of the past. A lot of neo conservative Catholics want to turn it into an event that spoke of John Paul II and the fall of communism, but like I said before about Russia, the fact that Russians are returning to Christianity is not all that extraordinary,it's been a part of the Russian soul for nearly a thousand years,only being partly hidden by less than a hundred years of forced atheism.

I'm not really a Fatima devotee overall,but from what I've read about the issue over the years it is intriguing and there are many unanswered questions. The whole prayer,penance and reparation thing is just too vague, too generic, but if true our Lady at Fatima made specific requests, not simple exhortations to basic catechism stuff.

The well documented evidence about all the cover ups is quite intriguing really. Something happened in Portugal in 1917, and the whole truth about what was in that envelope has not been fully revealed.

Messages In This Thread
Re: Has Russia Been Consecrated to the Immaculate Heart of Mary? - by formerbuddhist - 05-29-2015, 07:29 PM