Has Russia Been Consecrated to the Immaculate Heart of Mary?
(05-29-2015, 10:36 PM)Gabriel Serafin Wrote:
(05-29-2015, 08:45 PM)Renatus Frater Wrote: Still this sounds like a mystery
I see no mystery. The message is clear. Incidentally, the BVM never  that the "Third Secret," had to be revealed to the world. Yet I bet more time is spent online by the people criticizing the Vatican about releasing the Third Secret than heeding the message of Fatima.  I think the only question that needs to be asked is to one's self. Are we saying the Rosary every day to obtain peace for the world? Are we heeding the call: "Pray, pray a great deal, and make sacrifices for sinners"? Each person can only answer for themselves.

In 1946,  Lucy was asked when the Third Secret would be revealed to the world, and without hesitation she said, "In 1960." In 1955 Cardinal Ottaviani asked her why it was not to be opened before 1960. She told him, "because then it will seem clearer (mais claro)."  Lucy had made the Bishop of Fatima-Leiria promise that the Secret would be read TO THE WORLD  at her death, but in no event later than 1960, "because the blessed Virgin wishes it so." And from Canon Barthas:  "Moreover, it [the Third Secret] will soon be known, since Sister Lucy affirms that Our Lady wills that it can be published beginning in 1960."

Messages In This Thread
Re: Has Russia Been Consecrated to the Immaculate Heart of Mary? - by thomas7 - 05-30-2015, 07:58 AM