Has Russia Been Consecrated to the Immaculate Heart of Mary?
(05-30-2015, 02:33 PM)maldon Wrote: I find it hard to believe that Sr. Lucia, a woman who understands the Faith so much, who has seen and conversed with the Blessed Virgin Mary who endured visions of Hell, and who was entirely convinced of it and of the Fatima "message" would simply all of a sudden be too scared of some churchmen and prefer to lie and disobey the Blessed Virgin Mary than to obey her.

Makes zero sense. So the "No" camp has to do better than this. Whether or not it is total lunacy, the only way I can see the "no" camp being right is if in fact the wildest conspiracy theory is the truth. So it is wild conspiracy theory of the murdered Sr. Lucia? Or is it the theory that Our Lady has accepted the consecrations, finally, and although much later than she had ordered them to be done?

Right, the other side of the issue is, where are all the promises, then? As I said, the way its phrased the triumph seems to be deeply connected to the consecration. So, is Putin the triumph of the IH?

From all the evidence that the third secret was not fully revealed to the not exact consecrations I don't think it would be that easy to dismiss the other side.

Messages In This Thread
Re: Has Russia Been Consecrated to the Immaculate Heart of Mary? - by Renatus Frater - 05-30-2015, 06:42 PM