Reverend Know-It All
From back in 2012, '"A Short History of the Hootenanny Mass & other absurdities".

http://www.fisheaters.com/forums/index.p...=3454357.0

If you haven't read the short book linked in the article, I strongly suggest you do! However, that's not why I'm posting it. Reading it lead me to do a web search for 'Reverend Know-It-All', and I discovered many of his articles, going back to 2009 on his parish website. I highly recommend them. He's not really a Trad, but he's about as solid as any non-Trad priest I've ever read. E.g. here's a sample from one of his columns:

Fr Richard Simon Wrote:  People want to love their priests because they are such nice fellows and give such nice homilies. This is a mistake. The priest is to be valued because he absolves sins and offers the sacrifice of Calvary, the only sacrifice which can make up for the barbarities of the age. In his own life, the priest is called to offer the sacrifice of the Mass as an expiation for his sins and the sins of his congregation, even if the congregation believes itself sinless, and worse still if the priest refuses to acknowledge his own weakness and sinfulness. The priest is supposed to be the one who leads his people to repentance, having himself wholeheartedly repented.
We want to like the priest for the same reason we like the softball coach, the scout leader and Santa Claus. Again quoting St. John Vianney, the priest is to be valued for a quite different service, “Without the Sacrament of Holy Orders, we would not have the Lord. Who put Him there in that tabernacle? The priest. Who welcomed your soul at the beginning of your life? The priest. Who feeds your soul and gives it strength for its journey? The priest. Who will prepare it to appear before God, bathing it one last time in the blood of Jesus Christ? The priest, always the priest. And if this soul should happen to die [as a result of sin], who will raise it up, who will restore its calm and peace? Again, the priest. ... After God, the priest is everything! ... Only in heaven will he fully realize what he is. 'O, how great is the priest! ... If he realized what he is, he would die.' (St. John Mary Vianney)
If only a few more priests would take these words to heart and forget what their congregations thought of them.

He can be found at http://stlambert.org/reverend-know-it-all
Fr. Richard Simon has his own radio talk show on Relevant Radio. I strongly suggest listening to him; his show is on weekdays at 10am CST. Definitely one of my favorite Catholic radio talk/call-in shows!