Wanna hear a joke?
Hippy walks into a San Francisco coffee shop and orders cake. "Cake's all gone, man" says the waiter. "Crazy, I'll have 2 pieces".
Oh, where are the snows of yesteryear!
[-] The following 2 users Like Blind Horus's post:
  • dahveed, Teresa Agrorum
The Buddhist pays, and waits patiently. When the vendor asks what's up, the Buddhist says "Could I have my change please?" the vendor replies "Change comes from within".
[-] The following 2 users Like Blind Horus's post:
  • dahveed, Teresa Agrorum
Do you know why there are no jokes about Jim Jones?

The punch line is too long!
Jovan-Marya of the Immaculate Conception Weismiller, T.O.Carm.

Vive le Christ-roi! Vive le roi, Louis XX!
Deum timete, regem honorificate.
Kansan by birth! Albertan by choice! Jayhawk by the Grace of God!
  “Qui me amat, amet et canem meum. (Who loves me will love my dog also.)” 
St Bernard of Clairvaux

My Blog 'Musings of an Old Curmudgeon'

[-] The following 3 users Like jovan66102's post:
  • Jeeter, Mourning Dove, Teresa Agrorum
Not necessarily a joke, but I love what I saw a guy had posted on Facebook. He said on this New Year's Eve when the clock strikes midnight, instead of saying "Happy New Year" let's all say "Jumanji".
Q: What combo meal do dung beetles get when they go out for fast food?

A: The number 2!

Q: What has two legs and lives on dead beetles?

A: Yoko Ono.
-sent by howitzer via the breech.

God's love is manifest in the landscape as in a face.  - John Muir

I want creation to penetrate you with so much admiration that wherever you go, the least plant may bring you clear remembrance of the Creator.  A single plant, a blade of grass, or one speck of dust is sufficient to occupy all your intelligence in beholding the art with which it has been made  - Saint Basil

Heaven is under our feet, as well as over our heads. - Thoreau, Walden
Q: What do you call a Canadian woman with a thing for younger men?

A: a Vancougar!
-sent by howitzer via the breech.

God's love is manifest in the landscape as in a face.  - John Muir

I want creation to penetrate you with so much admiration that wherever you go, the least plant may bring you clear remembrance of the Creator.  A single plant, a blade of grass, or one speck of dust is sufficient to occupy all your intelligence in beholding the art with which it has been made  - Saint Basil

Heaven is under our feet, as well as over our heads. - Thoreau, Walden
Three men were sitting around a campfire drinking. One was from Texas, one was from California, and one was from Oregon. The Texan took a few swigs of whiskey, threw the bottle up into the air, and shot at it with his pistol while exclaiming, "We have plenty more whiskey where I come from." The Californian thought a minute, sipped a bit of Napa Valley wine, grabbed the Texan's pistol, threw the wine bottle up into the air, and shot at it while exclaiming, "We have lots more wine where I come from." The Oregonian guzzled a whole bottle of Northwest microbrew, grabbed the Texan's pistol, threw the empty into the air but then caught the bottle in one hand and shot the Californian dead with the other, and explained, "We have too many Californians where I come from, but I need to recycle this beer bottle."