Marching Season
BTW, 'Marching Season' is upon us. For those who don't know what it is, it's the time of the year that the prots in Northern Ireland march through Catholic neighbourhoods, attacking Churches, Catholic owned businesses, etc. The big day is usually the 12th, but this year it falls on Sunday, so the prots will celebrate on Monday, 13 July. The 12th is the anniversary of the Battle of the Boyne when the Dutch usurper William, with the backing of his prot and Talmudist bankster friends, defeated King James VII&II, the last Catholic King of England, Scotland and Ireland. Please pray for our Catholic Brothers and Sisters, especially in Belfast, over the next few days and weeks,

TO HELL WITH KING BILLY AND UP WITH THE POPE!!!! (Where is DK when you need him?! LOL!)
[Image: no-orange2.jpg?w=300&h=300]

[Image: ulster-cov2.jpg?w=211&h=300]

Attached Files
.jpg   what to do with flag of orangemen.jpg (Size: 7.42 KB / Downloads: 59)
(07-10-2015, 03:59 AM)jovan66102 Wrote: BTW, 'Marching Season' is upon us. For those who don't know what it is, it's the time of the year that the prots in Northern Ireland march through Catholic neighbourhoods, attacking Churches, Catholic owned businesses, etc. The big day is usually the 12th, but this year it falls on Sunday, so the prots will celebrate on Monday, 13 July. The 12th is the anniversary of the Battle of the Boyne when the Dutch usurper William, with the backing of his prot and Talmudist bankster friends, defeated King James VII&II, the last Catholic King of England, Scotland and Ireland. Please pray for our Catholic Brothers and Sisters, especially in Belfast, over the next few days and weeks,

TO HELL WITH KING BILLY AND UP WITH THE POPE!!!! (Where is DK when you need him?! LOL!)

What ever did happen to DK? He was always an interesting character in these parts several years ago.
(07-10-2015, 11:08 AM)formerbuddhist Wrote: What ever did happen to DK? He was always an interesting character in these parts several years ago.

I don't know. Someone said something about him getting mad and throwing his phone in the river, and we never heard from him again. We were friends on FB, PMed on here and on FB, he had invited me to stay with him if I made it back to PQ, etc., and suddenly 'poof', no more DK.
(07-10-2015, 03:59 AM)jovan66102 Wrote: BTW, 'Marching Season' is upon us. For those who don't know what it is, it's the time of the year that the prots in Northern Ireland march through Catholic neighbourhoods, attacking Churches, Catholic owned businesses, etc. The big day is usually the 12th, but this year it falls on Sunday, so the prots will celebrate on Monday, 13 July. The 12th is the anniversary of the Battle of the Boyne when the Dutch usurper William, with the backing of his prot and Talmudist bankster friends, defeated King James VII&II, the last Catholic King of England, Scotland and Ireland. Please pray for our Catholic Brothers and Sisters, especially in Belfast, over the next few days and weeks,

It's funny you mention DK, after I read the second sentence I started to wonder if you two were not the same person.  But then I remembered you were here before he left....I think.
(07-10-2015, 11:39 AM)jovan66102 Wrote: I don't know. Someone said something about him getting mad and throwing his phone in the river, and we never heard from him again. We were friends on FB, PMed on here and on FB, he had invited me to stay with him if I made it back to PQ, etc., and suddenly 'poof', no more DK.

That's what I remember too..

http://www.fisheaters.com/forums/index.p...sg33759203
It happens in Newfoundland as well. The Oragemen's parade is this Monday - no bombs, but still an anti-Catholic show.
(07-10-2015, 11:13 PM)LoyalVIews Wrote: It happens in Newfoundland as well. The Oragemen's parade is this Monday - no bombs, but still an anti-Catholic show.

Yeah, Ontario's a hotbed of them, too. Again, no bombs. And, a few years ago, I'd just been to the TLM at St Anthony's on Whyte Avenue in Edmonton. I was walking over to Holy Trinity Anglican where HRH the Princess Sophie, Countess of Wessex, was going to be reviewing her regiment, the South Alberta Light Horse. As I was walking across the car park of a large Presbyterian Church, I noticed a small, white frame building on the edge of the tarmac. My immediate thought was that it was an historical building, since it had a large sign out front. As I neared it, I realised it was an Orange Hall, and the sign had Lodge meeting times and a web address. Might have been historic, but definitely still in use!

And in Newfoundland, whilst Orangemen's day is a stat holiday, so is St Patrick's Day for us! Smile
Seriously? People still do this?

I thought it went out with the Victorian era.

Huh?

The Pope actually supported William of Orange.

I can't comment on whether Talmudist bankers contributed to the Williamite cause, but it is generally accepted that the Papacy did. The reason was geopolitical of course - fear of French power.