Deo Gratias - a thanksgiving thread
I'm thankful to say that my scruples are going away more and more each day, and I feel more of an inner stillness and peace now, thanks to God and the help of some of you who have given me great advice.

Please feel free to post what you're grateful for here!
I'm thankful you're making progress. I'm also thankful for this forum and being able to learn many things from people of many backgrounds.
(07-13-2015, 10:22 PM)richgr Wrote: I'm thankful you're making progress. I'm also thankful for this forum and being able to learn many things from people of many backgrounds.

I'd like to add onto your post and say that I'm thankful for Vox, who has made me feel loved and embraced on this forum.
I am grateful that I got to go to the TLM twice this week
Smile Smile Smile
I'm grateful for being able to go to good TLMs regularly. May God bless everyone involved.
Poche and RF, that's great!

I'm grateful for a local nun in my area who is trying to establish a secular order of Carmelites (OCDS) in the fall, and she personally informed my mom so we would both know; she thought we would both be interested. This is the same nun who helped me discern a vocation at one point in my life.
I am thankful for Fisheaters as well.

I am also thankful my SIL was able to give birth to an almost 12 lb baby without complication.
I'm thankful for receiving God's Mercy in the Sacrament of Confession.
PrairieMom - my goodness! That's a big baby!  Shocked

GangGreen - agreed; Confession is a wonderful gift.
(07-13-2015, 10:30 PM)Share Love Wrote:
(07-13-2015, 10:22 PM)richgr Wrote: I'm thankful you're making progress. I'm also thankful for this forum and being able to learn many things from people of many backgrounds.

I'd like to add onto your post and say that I'm thankful for Vox, who has made me feel loved and embraced on this forum.

God love ya, Share Love. Thanks for that. And thanks for posting here! I'm glad for you as well Smile

I'm grateful for so, SO much I wouldn't know where to begin. For the Faith, my family, my real friends, Beauty, books, animals, music, for having a roof over my head and food to eat, for Amaretti cookies LOL When you just stop and look around, you can't help but be grateful to God. SO much beauty in the world! So many good people! 

Does anyone ever get emotionally overwhelmed thinking about all that?