My Blog
So I stared a blog about 4 months ago. It was originally going to be political because I use to be "that guy" on facebook ( before I go rid of it) and everyone told Me I should start a blog. Well I eventually did and it ended up turning into a Catholic blog... Imagine that. Anyway I haven't written on it in a while because I'm trying to learn more about the faith before I advance it and I haven't found much time recently because of work this summer. However I do have a few posts and I was wondering if any of you would be interested in reading them and giving insight. I prefer not to fall into error, heresy, or any other detestable thing. If anyone could give it a gander and let me know what they think or give me constructive criticism or correction I would greatly appreciate it. I eventually would like it to become a good orthodox and traditional defense of the Catholic faith and I trust the judgement of the members here to help me stay that way. So I would very much appreciate any help along the way.

https://americanmorals.wordpress.com (The blog is titled Of Lions and Men)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If you take the time to study the Catechism of the Catholic Church and stay within those parameters then you should be ok.   
You recently gained a new follower Smile

N.

(07-15-2015, 11:35 AM)Neopelagianus Wrote: You recently gained a new follower Smile

N.

I saw that. Thank you! I gave you a follow back as well!

(07-15-2015, 12:25 PM)DeoDuce Wrote:
(07-15-2015, 11:35 AM)Neopelagianus Wrote: You recently gained a new follower Smile

N.

I saw that. Thank you! I gave you a follow back as well!

Tip o' the hat

Yaaaay! for doing this! We need more people like you!
Awesome. Will read.  Smile