FishEaters Is Now a 501(c)(3)

In case you didn't catch the news from elsewhere, FishEaters is now a 501©(3) charity, a non-profit group. The mission is -- and always will be -- the same, of course. But now there will be more oversight and, potentially, more money to make FishEaters much bigger and more effective.

I hope to get the money to do videos, to possibly hire writers, etc., and my dream goal is to get funds to engage in social services, especially services geared toward traditional Catholics. The Secretary-Treasurer for all this will post underneath this post soon and will fill you on on some of the goals he has for this place, what he sees as FishEaters's future, etc.

This now means that donations are now tax-deductible, so if you know any millionaire trads who need a write-off, send 'em my way LOL

So, here's to a new chapter for FishEaters!
Thank you, Vox.  We've been working on this for a while.  It's great to have this day finally be here!

As Vox said, FishEaters is going to be expanding greatly in the coming months.  The main site will be gaining more content of course, but even more excitingly the FishEaters impact will be felt in a multitude of ways in the "real" world.  We're excited about all this and we hope you are too!

We'll be posting announcements to keep you all apprised of what's new and exciting, so keep an eye on this sub forum.

Also, as Vox mentioned, FishEaters is recognized as a 501©3 organization by the IRS. What this mean to you, the user, is that as of now all contributions and subscriptions are fully tax-deductible. If you have not already given your contact information to Vox when you made you contribution, please PM either Vox or I your info so that we can properly document it for you.  And if you haven't already contributed, please consider doing so!  Not only does subscribing get you a nifty fishie by your user name, you also are remembered in a monthly mass offered for our benefactors.

I'll be posting in the Welcome sub-forum shortly to let you know a little bit more about myself.

May God bless you all and may God bless FishEaters!