More Frustration and Anger continued....
Rather than add a few extra websites  that i have come across, and btw their are MANY more similar to these, i thought i would post them apart from  what i posted on my other thread. But first....

I really think if all of us were sitting  in  a social setting, we would all really enjoy being together since we all  are for the most part on the same page as it were.  I wish i  knew all of you personally, but  that will never happen.  As i have read the various responses to Vorris and  Matt i am struck by the same old lines we try to comfort each other  with like "We should take comfort that ultimately God already has won, and that those of us who believe in Him,pray and are baptized already belong to Him. It is our task to keep our trust in Him and to be like tiny leaven in the doughy morass that is the fallen world we live in" and "I am not too angry myself.
I understand that the crisis in the Church constitutes part of the chastisement prophesied by Our Lady of Fatima.
I believe that the only thing that will remedy the situation is the consecration of Russia to the Immaculate Heart. "

and then"End of times? Who knows. I mean, abortion and whatnot is despicable, and the Church is filled with homo-erotic heretics. But its not like we can say there's never been comparable evil in the world. Or comparable immorality/weakness in the Church."

and lastly, "Only once we are Saints will all the practical guidances of the Holy Ghost fill us to perform precisely what must be done to effect massive change."

I  agree with most of what  has been said here, except the quote that says, "its not like we can say there's never been comparable evil in the world." 

Christondom  has taken 2000 years to build and 50 years to tear it down.  Yes i know we have always had our problems and this is expected if we are engaged in  WAR and make no mistake about it we are!!  So i am very frustrated in just watching it burn without any  tactile ability to fight back, at least in a similar way the enemy does, somway to make our voices heard.  Anyway sorry for the rant just totaly sick of it all.  As the saying goes  " I  am as mad as  hell and i cant take it anymore.  There must  be a tangible way to fight back.... ok rant ended,  And please forgive my sloppy editing heh, kind of unsophisticated computer usage.

anyway here are a few  links  i found earlier

http://www.worldometers.info/abortions/

http://www.faithstreet.com/onfaith/2014/...ians/35313

http://www.wsj.com/articles/europes-empt...-142024535    last link not working  sorry  Among other statistics it had photos of Cathedrals transformed into skate board arenas,,,sigh
Right now, we have the Rosary as "the weapon" -- to quote St. Padre Pio -- to fight back on the spiritual level. For if Rosaries weren't being prayed right now worldwide, things would be MUCH MUCH WORSE than they are at present.

(08-08-2015, 11:08 PM)HailGilbert Wrote: Right now, we have the Rosary as "the weapon" -- to quote St. Padre Pio -- to fight back on the spiritual level. For if Rosaries weren't being prayed right now worldwide, things would be MUCH MUCH WORSE than they are at present.
Yes, this is it. There is a twofold power in the Rosary: 1) it obtains Mary's help not only for those praying it but for the world in a way that other personal prayers do not precisely because of Mary's blessings and promises attached to it; 2) it sanctifies the person praying it in an eminent way because the subject of the meditations are objectively the best we can choose--Our Lord's life--and the vocal prayers are objectively the best in all of Catholic spirituality aside from the Mass and Divine Office itself. After Holy Mass and the Divine Office, the Rosary is the school of contemplation par excellence.

I often feel like hearing that "God has already won" is a cop out, but it truly isn't. It is the foundation of our hope, and if we lessen it by our despair, which I know I struggle with mightily, so much the worse for us. The Christian life can be summarized as a perfect understanding and realization of that amazing truth: God has already won, and He wins through our cooperation, and our cooperation is total death to the ego and complete transformation in Christ.

I don't think I can emphasize it enough in union with all the spiritual masters of our tradition, and it's summed up best in John of the Cross in one of his Sayings of Light and Love: "Whoever knows how to die in all things will have life in all things."

On the other hand, I might ruffle some feathers here by saying that I'm of the opinion that saying the consecration of Russia will solve things *is* a cop out. I'm substantially in agreement with this powerful sermon, and he summarizes John of the Cross's point very well: our works, opinions, beliefs, anger, finger pointing will do us no good on our judgment day if we personally have not made the total effort to die to sin: http://www.ourladyhelpofchristians.us/se...sretenovic
(08-08-2015, 08:04 PM)Qoheleth Wrote: Rather than add a few extra websites  that i have come across, and btw their are MANY more similar to these, i thought i would post them apart from  what i posted on my other thread. But first....

I really think if all of us were sitting  in  a social setting, we would all really enjoy being together since we all  are for the most part on the same page as it were.  I wish i  knew all of you personally, but  that will never happen.  As i have read the various responses to Vorris and  Matt i am struck by the same old lines we try to comfort each other  with like "We should take comfort that ultimately God already has won, and that those of us who believe in Him,pray and are baptized already belong to Him. It is our task to keep our trust in Him and to be like tiny leaven in the doughy morass that is the fallen world we live in" and "I am not too angry myself.
I understand that the crisis in the Church constitutes part of the chastisement prophesied by Our Lady of Fatima.
I believe that the only thing that will remedy the situation is the consecration of Russia to the Immaculate Heart. "

and then"End of times? Who knows. I mean, abortion and whatnot is despicable, and the Church is filled with homo-erotic heretics. But its not like we can say there's never been comparable evil in the world. Or comparable immorality/weakness in the Church."

and lastly, "Only once we are Saints will all the practical guidances of the Holy Ghost fill us to perform precisely what must be done to effect massive change."

I  agree with most of what  has been said here, except the quote that says, "its not like we can say there's never been comparable evil in the world." 

Christondom  has taken 2000 years to build and 50 years to tear it down.  Yes i know we have always had our problems and this is expected if we are engaged in  WAR and make no mistake about it we are!!  So i am very frustrated in just watching it burn without any  tactile ability to fight back, at least in a similar way the enemy does, somway to make our voices heard.  Anyway sorry for the rant just totaly sick of it all.  As the saying goes  " I  am as mad as  hell and i cant take it anymore.  There must  be a tangible way to fight back.... ok rant ended,  And please forgive my sloppy editing heh, kind of unsophisticated computer usage.

anyway here are a few  links  i found earlier

http://www.worldometers.info/abortions/

http://www.faithstreet.com/onfaith/2014/...ians/35313

http://www.wsj.com/articles/europes-empt...-142024535    last link not working  sorry  Among other statistics it had photos of Cathedrals transformed into skate board arenas,,,sigh
  If I was better at writing my thoughts, I would have said what you said.  I hear you!