Islamists Proselytizing in St. Peter's Square
Let's not forget that conversion for mohammedans (form their pov, apostasy) is punishable by death. Modern European Christianity is hardly a religion people die for.

But I, for one, would convert. I mean, after seeing the barbarity perpetrated by mohammedans, if I were a mohammedan I would convert. So, I wouldn't doubt there are sincere conversions.
(09-07-2015, 05:57 AM)xandratax Wrote: The following article brings up a really good point: Why have the richest Arab nations done NOTHING to help these refugees?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/worl...-refugees/

Why? LOL! Because they know the bleeding heart liberal west will foot the bill. WWIII has begun, but its a war of economics! The Saudi's don't REALLY like us, they tolerate us as long as we are useful. In other words, we are their "useful idiots." People expected WWIII to be a nuclear holocaust, but fortunately people realized if you nuke the heck out of someone their resources are useless to you. Instead, they found a brilliant way to conquer us without firing a shot by using our own system against us. Democracy is anathema to Islam. The reality is as we are seeing now that democracy is nothing more than mob rule. Once you loose the majority, you are sidelined and social order frays exponentially. "The west" grew so much in ego that, unwilling to bare any hardship, we keep appeasing and stand for nothing. It is history repeating itself all over again because we are too full of hubris to accept that we are no different than our ancestors.

The Muslims out reproduce us and in all honesty have a lot more balls than all of the western world combined. Even though what they stand for is evil, they still stand (at least until God pulls the plug on them). Your average westerns is so drunk on money, sex, and feel-good liberalism we are hardly a match for a determined and focused foe.
Meanwhile, noisy muslim immigrants reject aid because it has a red cross painted on the box  Eye-roll -- what are, they, spoiled little girls? If it were me I'd just send the whole lot back.
I thought this was NO longer allowed  LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL