Archbishop declares 1948 Lipa Mediatrix apparitions ‘worthy of belief’
Quote:Lipa Archbishop Most Reverend Ramon Arguelles has declared the apparitions of Mary Mediatrix of All Grace to a Carmelite Novice in 1948 as “supernatural in character” and “worthy of belief,” overturning the results of an investigation conducted in 1951.

In a decree dated last Sept. 12, Arguelles approved the apparitions of the Mediatrix to a Carmelite postulant named Teresita Castillo in September 1948 and the subsequent miracles attributed to it.

“The events and apparitions in 1948, also known as the Marian Phenomenon in Lipa, and its aftermath ,even in recent times, do exhibit supernatural character and is worthy of belief.”

Read more: http://newsinfo.inquirer.net/721615/arch...z3ldLPKFbH
Follow us: @inquirerdotnet on Twitter | inquirerdotnet on Facebook

[Image: Mary-Mediatrix.jpg]

A message from Our Lady, Mediatrix of All Grace:
Quote:
"Pray, my child, the people do not need my words. Tell my daughters that there will be persecutions, unrest, and bloodshed in your country. The enemy of the Church will try to destroy the faith that Jesus established and died for. The Church will suffer much. Pray for the conversions of sinners throughout the world. Pray for those who rejected me, and those who do not believe my messages in the different parts of the world. I am really sad, by consoled by those who believe and trust me. Spread the meaning of the Rosary because this will be the instrument for peace throughout the world. Propagate the devotion to my Immaculate Heart. Do penance for priests and nuns. But be not afraid for the love of my Son will soften the hardest of hearts and my motherly love will be their strength to crush the enemies of God. What I asked here is the same that I asked in Fatima... I repeat to you that I am Mary, Mediatrix of All Grace."

- November 12, 1948
Our Lady, Mediatrix of All Grace, pray for us!
Some petals from the Apparition:

[Image: 12019891_10200954848031531_8034383687020...e=569D23ED]

[Image: 12002244_10200954848351539_1555513867589...e=566A7CC7]

[Image: Lipa-Petal.jpg]

[Image: petal2.gif]

[Image: weeping546.jpg]

[Image: petal1.gif]

[Image: petal2.jpg]

SEE:http://campus.udayton.edu/mary/questions/yq/yq253.html

Quote:Q: What is the story behind the images of the rose petals in the Philippines?

A: During the 1980s at the grotto of Our Lady of Annunciation, at Christ the King Seminary, Quezon City in the Philippines Islands, rose petals were found being given away that were noted to have been imprinted with images. These petals were similar to a shower of rose petals in Lipa, Phillippines, in 1948, which allegedly took place in the Lipa Carmelite convent, Carmel of Our Lady, Mary Mediatrix of all Grace. (See image.)

It is the opinion of the person sending a report to The Marian Library/International Marian Research Institute that the imprints on the petals could not have been made by mechanical means.

A book about the Lipa experiences has been written by June Keithley, entitled Lipa, with the original account of the events at Lipa Carmel in 1948 by Mother Mary Cecilia of Jesus, OCD. (ISBN: 971-19-0128-5). The work is a careful and sober study of the phenomena.

Similar occurrences began during the 1980s at the grotto of Our Lady of Annunciation in Quezon City. Recently, persons familiar with the 1980's phenomenon began to test the authenticity of the rose petals. Until today, no explanation has been forthcoming regarding these events.

The Mary Page offers its readers an opportunity to write us about if anyone has heard of this phenomena anywhere else in the world. Examples would be most welcome. Please send your email to jroten1@udayton.edu or write by mail to: Rev. Johann G. Roten, SM, 300 College Park, Dayton OH 45469-1390.
Those petals are beautiful. Thank you for sharing and for making this thread! Smile
I was reading more about this, and I realized something. Some of the messages of Our Lady in these apparitions made references to China becoming a threat. The approval, which occurred on the Feast of the Holy Name of Mary, 2015, happened at a time when China is starting to be more aggressive and bullying nations around the South China Sea. Of course, few have yet to point out this, if any have at all. Coincidence? I think not. Is it some kind of warning?  Maybe, let us see, but most of all, let us PRAY.
(09-24-2015, 10:48 PM)TradCathYouth Wrote: I was reading more about this, and I realized something. Some of the messages of Our Lady in these apparitions made references to China becoming a threat. The approval, which occurred on the Feast of the Holy Name of Mary, 2015, happened at a time when China is starting to be more aggressive and bullying nations around the South China Sea. Of course, few have yet to point out this, if any have at all. Coincidence? I think not. Is it some kind of warning?  Maybe, let us see, but most of all, let us PRAY.

Perhaps it is not a coincidence at all. After all, Our Lady appeared at Fatima as Pacelli was ordained bishop at the same time.

And we all know who Pacelli is after 1939.

N.
I am not so sure that the last shoe has dropped on this one. Arguelles was instructed to accept the 1951 decision by the CDF in 2010. They may still have some thing to say about this.

Arguelles' own statement from 2010: "September 28, 2010 will be remembered as the day the final statement was released. I am allowed to publish the following:

'The text of the declaration of the Bishops of the Philippines, published on 11 April 1951, is as follows: "We, the undersigned Archbishops and bishops, constituting for the purpose a special Commission, having attentively examined and reviewed the evidence and testimonies collected in the course of repeated, long and careful investigations, have reached the unanimous
conclusion and hereby officially declare that the above mentioned evidence and testimonies exclude any supernatural intervention in the reported extraordinary
happenings-including the shower of petals - at the Carmel of Lipa."e; This declaration is the official communication of the final decision on
the matter, as approved by the Holy See.'

What many have been asking for is now finally clarified by the Holy See. The official communication of the final decision on the matter, as approved by the Holy See (italics mine), is the April 11, 1951 declaration. Take note that in the above statement, the April 12, 1951 decree of the then Lipa Administrator Bishop Rufino Santos is not cited. Therefore the oft referred phrase 'until final decision on the matter will come from the Holy See' can no longer be invoked. Obviously, the Holy See's approval concerns the contents of the April 11, 1951."

http://www.miraclehunter.com/marian_appa...nt_03.html